‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Long Talks

Zacky's Point Of View

I watched as Stacie walked into the bathroom with my clothes. We heard her yell something and then shower turned on.

"You gotta stop acting the way you are, or you are going to lose her" Brian said.
"How am I acting" I asked Brian.
"All overprotective and shit" Brian said to me. Stacie walked back out dressed and laid on our laps. We said some things and then she stood up showing the tattoo she got yesterday. Then left next door to Gerard and Chelsea's room.

"How am I being all overprotective" I asked him.
"Hmm let's start with the fact of a couple of nights ago when you came into our room and glared at me" Brian said.
"So" I replied and Stacie came back in and walked over to us only holding her hand out and Brian handed her the Advil. She walked back to Chelsea and Gerard's room and we heard a scream and a door slam.
"So Jason and Matt told you what happened" Brian asked me.
"Yes, you kissed my fiance" I said.
"See what I mean, all you heard is that I kissed her, yes I did kiss her but there was a guy hitting on her and wouldn't leave her alone. Stacie kept calling him ugly and everything and he still wouldn't get the hint. When she gave me like pleading eyes to help her, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her. Yes she kissed back probably to get the guy to go away faster. As soon as he went away we both stopped. It meant nothing" Brian said.
"Yeah sure it didn't" I replied rolling my eyes.

"What the fuck Zacky" Brian said.
"What the hell is up with this anyway. Put yourself in my shoes and you would see why I'm so overprotective. If the person you loved kept going to her ex husband and to your best friend all the time. How the fuck would you feel huh" I said. Brian opened his mouth to say something but shut it quickly.
"Exactly" I said.
"You want to know the real reason Kayla and I broke up. It's because we were having sex and I said your fiance's name. So yes I do know what it's like for the person I love to go to her ex husband and my best friend. You know what hurts even more seeing the person you love cry because of her ex husband and my best friend" Brian said and got up and stormed out the door. If I put everything together correctly Brian just told me he loved Stacie. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling when I heard a knock on the door. So I got up from the bed and walked over to the door and peaked into the peep hole making sure it wasn't a fan who found where we were staying it was Frank. I opened the door and stood in the door way.

"What do you want" I asked him.
"I was wondering if Stacie wanted to go to the park with Sophie, Ethan and I" Frank said.
"Well she isn't here, last time I knew she was over at Gerard and Chelsea's room" I said.
"Well can we talk" Frank asked.
"We are" I said.
"Besides this, can I come in and talk" Frank asked me a little frightened. I laughed a little to myself.
"Sure" I said moving out of the way and letting him in. He went over to the bed and sat down.

"You gotta stop treating Stacie the way you treat her" Frank said. What is it lecture Zacky day today.
"What do you mean" I asked him sitting on the messy bed.
"I mean asking her to have a three some with your friends" Frank said. Yep it is lecture Zacky day.
"Why" I asked him.
"Because it seems like your only using her because of sex" Frank said. That explains why Stacie got mad every once in a while after we had sex like three days in a row.
"But I'm not though" I said.
"You may not seem it but your making her probably feel like a whore" Frank said. Was my Stacie feeling like a whore. I just looked at him.

"Before Stacie and I started to date, you know all about how she was into drugs and all that" Frank asked and I nodded. He then continued.
"You see how Stacie and Gerard are so close and she calls her mom everyday. Well it's never been like that, the main reason Stacie came on tour with us all those years ago was because Donna thought that Stacie was sleeping around to get drugs. When she wasn't, it hurt her to have her own mother and then later on her own brother calling her a whore for sleeping with guys to get drugs when she would share them with him. When she broke down and cried to Gerard saying she never had sex with any of those guys and only one person, Mikey and I were the only ones to believe her. Stacie did not talk to Gerard at all until he said he was sorry and listened to her" Frank said to me. Wow I did not know that about her, I just looked down and realized I was making her seem like a whore asking her for three somes with my friends and then always asking for sex. Wow I'm a terrible fiance.

"I know you love her and I can tell she loves you. When ever she listens to Mine by Taylor Swift or any love song for that matter, I know it's about you. I don't think it will ever be about me again" Frank said, "when you guys first started dating, I've never seen Stacie as happy as she was expect when Sophie and Ethan was born. I don't even think she was that happy for our wedding."
"Dude, she was, we could all tell. Even Jimmy and yeah she was happy to dance with Jimmy but when Jimmy and her were whispering each other, I ask Jimmy what he was saying to her and he said 'I told her how lucky she is to have Frank and I can tell you really love him.' I'm sure that's never going away Frank and I know we both been dicks each other but can we try again like when you are Stacie got married" I asked him.
"Yeah" Frank said smiling.
"Sweet, now let's see if we can find Stacie" I replied getting up and walking to the door. I opened it and heard her laugh in Matt's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH i hate mibba sometimes. i just lost the chapter I wrote and it was awesome

I gotta update more and not be lazy ugh so tomorrow im cranking out the chapters till my fingers bleed