Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 17

Mikey’s POV

I left the perverted of my brother as I went upstairs to check on Nicole. I should probably take her home.

“Good morning” I smiled as I entered my room and saw her sitting on my bed.

“Morning” she smiled back. It never got old.

I sat next to her. And put my arm around her shoulder, bringing her close to me, leaning her on my shoulder.

“Mikeyy” she cooed as she breathed into the crook of my neck.

“Nicoleee” I cooed back. I had no idea where this was going. But I wanted to find out.

I intertwined her fingers with mine. Loving how it felt.

She looked up at me. Deep into my eyes.
I slowly leaned into her and our lips touched softly.
My eyes shut as I felt her place her hands on my neck, pulling me closer to her. I placed my hands on her back, pulling her as close as possible. But we seemed to be to close, cause she fell on top of me on the bed. She deepened the kiss.
We lost ourselves on the bed, making out. I just wish we could be lost forever.

****

I woke up after what seemed like hours later, next to Nicole. Both of us lying on the my bed. She was still asleep.
I looked at her face. She was just so perfect in so many ways. Her soft and pale skin went just great with her brunette hair. She had beautiful grayish eyes. That unfortuanly I couldn’t see right now.
Just as I was running my hand along her cheek her eyes fluttered open. There they were. Her beautiful eyes I just loved.
Her eyes met mine and just as they did she smiled at me. Caressing my face with her hand.
I loved how her touch felt on me. I loved it all so much. I loved her.
I kiss her lips deeply but shortly.
Now I should really be getting her home.

“I think I should get you home”

“No! I don’t wanna go. I wanna be with you. Adopt me! Please!” she whined like a little girl. It was cute though, too cute.

“But then I couldn’t love you like I do. Don’t you think?”

“No….wait what? You what?”

“I…..” I couldn’t believed I had just said those words just like that. I didn’t know if I should repeat them or just play dumb.
But the look on her face, the look on her eyes wouldn’t let me hide my feelings from her anymore.
“I love you Nicole” I said as I pecked her lips once more.

Then I got up and pulled her up with me, dragging her downstairs, outside, to her car. Now I was really taking her home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! Mikey and Nicole finally kissed <3

Sorry if it's short. It's not your fault, you guys have commented alot, thanks for that.
I just thought this was a special moment and shouldn't be mixed up with other parts.

So comments anyone??
Thanks for reading!