Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 18

Mikey’s POV

I got dressed in the morning as quick as I could. I was really excited to see Nicole, even thought we had seen each other yesterday. And the day before…
But still I couldn’t help it, I wanted to see her beautiful face all the time. Hear her beautiful voice too. I loved every second that I spent with her. Since last week we had been even more close then we were before. We started agh….dating you could say. Or just being REALLY close friends. Either way I loved being with her and holding her close to me. Not to mention kissing her. It was the best feeling in the world. Even though we were kind of dating we hadn’t really been on a date. But I had something in mind. I just needed to tell her in the right moment.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to have breakfast.
Just as I was finishing my glass of orange juice I heard someone knock on the front door.
I put the glass in the sink. And happily skipped to the door.

“Hi Mikey” Nicole greeted me as soon as I opened the door.

“Hello beautiful” I pulled her close to me and gave her a deep long kiss.

“Ahem”

I turned around and saw my brother standing there. This time fully clothed.

“Please don’t do that where I can see you. Serously it makes me sick” and after saying his comment he left into the kicthen to make himself some coffee (as always) I suppose.

“Please excuse the asshole of my brother”

Be both laughed at this, but it was true. He was being such an asshole lately.

“So ready to go?

“Yeah, just let me get my stuff”

****

~AFTER CLASS~

We were walking hand in hand through the hallway when I remembered something.

“So did you know about that masquerade dance we’re having on Friday?” I said while letting go of her hand. Mines was starting to get all sweaty I didn’t want to gross her out.

She nodded and I continue.

“Well I was wondering if you want to come with me?”

She seemed to be thinking it for a while with a dead serious face.
Then her whole face expression changed.

“Hell yeah!” she smiled while jumping of excitement.

“Great. But remember we have to wear masks so don’t freak out if you see me without my glasses”

“I would never.” she smiled and took my hand back in hers and we kept walking towards the parking lot.

Nicole’s POV

When we got to my car I prepared myself for my daily routine. Taking Mikey to his house, going home to change and then back for Mikey to take him to work. I wanted him to have the money he needed so he could pay Gerard. Mikey was working for him. He was like his slave. I hated that. But for some odd reason I didn’t hate his brother.

“Wanna wait for me at my house?”

I thought about it.
It would make it less complicated. But I wouldn’t be able to change clothes. But just for today I agreed.

So when we got to his house I parked my car in the still empty driveway. I followed Mikey inside.

“You can wait down here if you want. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll go take a shower and get ready’

“Ok”

He started walking to the stairs but I stopped him grabbing his hand and pulling him back towards me.
I gave him a quick peck on the lips.
He kissed me back and deepened the kiss.
We were once again interrupted by his brother.

“Guys, seriously what did I tell you?”

Mikey gave his brother a cold look and kissed me quick one more time before heading upstairs.

I was left there alone with Gerard staring at me.

“What’s your problem?” I asked him. He really should just avoid us, or not look at us all the time. No one forces him to look at us.

“My problem?” he asked me calmly not answering my question just yet.
I nodded. I had just asked him that. What was he, deaf?
He got close to me. About just a few inches from my face before answering.

“My problem is that for some odd reason I can’t even understand myself, I feel attracted to you”

I looked at him as he said this. Dead serious. Looking back at me…..
Leaning in…no. No.

I stepped back making the distance between us grow.

“Tell Mikey I’ll pick him at the same time I always do.”

I made my way towards the door and headed towards my car.
Why did he have to do this?
Confuse me so much.

*****

Mikey’s POV

I finished taking a shower and got dressed for work. I was really good at it. After all it was just folding clothes most of the time and some times I got to work at the registers. But I was doing good so far. Hopefully I’ll be able to pay Gerard the money he needs to get his car back. I don’t wanna be bugging Nicole to have to take me to the mall everyday. I’m sure she has better things to do. Though I don’t. The thing I enjoy and love the most is spending time with her.
I finished getting dressed and grabbed my messenger bag then started heading downstairs. She must be bored of waiting for me. But I tend to take a lot in the bathroom. I’m just like that.

When I got downstairs. I didn’t see her. But I did see Gerard sitting on the couch watching some obviously lame TV show, cause he was close to falling asleep.

“Where’s Nicole?”

“Left” was the only word he pronounced. But it hurt more then it should have.

“She left?”

“Yup. She said she was gonna pick you up like always”

“Well, why did she leave?”

Gerard looked at me, but reminded quite for a while.
He then turned his head back to face the TV, not answering my question.
I decided to just leave him there and went to the kitchen to see what time it was.
I looked at the clock above the fridge and it read 3:27 pm. She had to be on her way. I decided to wait for her outside on the porch. So that’s what I did.
I waited for what seemed like hours but were only minutes.
About 10 minutes later, I suppose, I saw her car pull up into the drive way. But she didn’t get out. I guess that was meaning we were running late. Or she just didn’t feel like it.

Nicole’s POV

I dropped Mikey at the mall and left. I didn’t have much to do at the mall alone by myself. I decided to just go back home and get started with some work I had to do for my art class.

***

I had finished with my art project. Now I was just laying on my bed thinking. I like to do this. Just lay there and think.
Gerard has been acting weird lately. But now he had told me he felt ‘attracted’ to me. What’s that suppose to mean? Well I know what it means, but how is it possible? What does he see in me? We’re not even the same age. What does Mikey even see in me? What did these two brothers see in me. Well with Mikey it was different cause we knew each other pretty well now. But with Gerard I had no idea. I mean what do I know about him? That he’s 19, doesn’t work or study and has a drinking problem?
Does were not good qualities at all. But still there was something about him that attracted me. Just like he had said to me. Something he didn’t even understand. Just like how I felt. Well I’m not sure of what I feel for him, but it’s some kind of attraction, that just like him, I can’t understand at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think of this chapter?
I found it kind of weird and boring, but it's cause Nicole and Gerard still have to get there feelings straight.
Anyways it's still was a long chapter in my opinion (compared to others).
I wanna thanks all the people who commented on this story.
I mean I noticed this story has 150 readers, 50 subscribers, 50 comments and 6 stars, so
THANK YOU GUYS ALOT!
Keep commenting, it makes me happy =)