Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 21

Nicoel’s POV

I finished my burger and fries and looked at the time on my cell.
5.34pm
Shit!

Even thought things had went wrong and unexpected between Mikey and me we still had our first date today. In less than three hours.
I looked up at Gerard who seemed to noticed my sudden mood change.

“What’s wrong?” he now had a worried look on his face. His gorgeous face.

No! Nicole stop it! You can’t think about him like that. He’s Mikey’s brother. Your boyfriend’s brother.
But now I had realized something else.
What was Mikey to me?
I mean he hadn’t officially asked me to be his girlfriend. But yet again we hadn’t even had our first date yet so….I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.
Still I had to try my best not to think about Gerard like I have before. It was gonna be a hell of a work. But I had to try.
Yes underline, highlight (or whatever you want) the word TRY.

“I should get going. I have a date.” I smiled as I said the word date and thought about Mikey. Forgetting and forgiving all that had happened earlier today.

“Of course you do. A girl like you ought have something more interesting to do on a Friday night than spending time with me.”

“I’ll take you home if you want. I mean, I know you don’t have your car”

“Sure, that be nice”

“But first we’re gonna have to stop at my house. I need to change and get ready otherwise I don’t think we’ll make it on time.”

“Me and Mikey” I added without even noticing.

“Ok. No prob.”

We got up and placed our leftovers in the trash bin and headed outside to the parking lot.
My car was easy to spot. Probably the only cherry red car in this whole town. I guess it was a good thing about living in a small town.

As soon as we got to my house, I parked in the empty driveway. My parents were working like always. They would be back when I got back from the dance.
Oh shit! Again.

I had forgotten this was a Masquerade dance. And I had no mask to put on.
I told Gerard about my new discovered problem and he told me he would help. So he ended up going to a near by costume store in the center of town while I got ready.

****

I finished taking my long bubble bath. I needed it. This day has been complete chaos. I need to relax.
When I got out of the bathtub, I left it draining while I searched for my towel.
But I couldn’t spot any towel.
Had I forgotten the fucking towel?!
No way.
I couldn’t believe this. How could I be so stupid?

I decided to just cross my fingers and go get a towel and my clothes quick. Yes another thing I had forgotten when I entered the bathroom. How could I forget so many things? What was it with me lately? What was happening in my mind?

I opened the bathroom door and told myself ‘now or never’.
I walked out and then it seemed as everything was going in slow motion.
I took just three steps outside when I saw Gerard coming my way, not expecting me to come out like that. Well not expecting me to come out at all.

We collided into each other. The paper bag he was carrying flying into the air. Me falling towards the ground.
I landed on my soft passion red carpet. Unfortunately Gerard didn’t.
He landed on something not as soft.
On me.

Thing were still happening in slow motion.
I was there. Underneath him. Naked.
He was panting loudly as if he had been running. Maybe up the stairs.

His amazing hazel eyes staring deep into mine.
His facing leaning down, leaning closer to mine.
The distance between us disappearing.

And just like that our lips touched.
Just like that our lips connected.
Our bodies connected.

The kiss was what seemed an accident at first.
But then it just turned into a sweet soft kiss.
And that was all it was.
Sweet. Soft.
Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, chapter 21 already!
and 60+ commentes! You guys rock! thank you all.

So what did you think of this chapter.
You knew it had to happen sooner or later.
But had you expected it to be like this.
Gerard's kiss: sweet soft and perfect?
Well anything can happen in this story.....

Comment please!!
=)