Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 26

Nicole’s POV

Me and Mikey walked hand in hand through the mall towards Hot Topic. His shift would start in a few minutes, but it was a short one. Maybe just two hours or three. Either way I was gonna wait for him here. I thought I could maybe go look around at some stores and even get an ice cream.

We got to the store and Mikey let go of one of my hands but pulled me closed to him with the other and pecked my lips quickly.

“I’ll see ya in a while ok?”

I nodded and saw him go inside greeting the manger that was near by.

Now. How to entertain myself?
Oooh, a Barnes and Noble.
Yeah I was a sucker for books. I loved reading. I also wrote in my free time, but it had been a while since I had actually wrote something. I’ve been missing inspiration.
But now with Mikey I was starting to get it back.

***

I grabbed the hardcover copy of “Something like fate” and the Spin Magazine I had just grabbed from a near by stand and handed it to the cashier.

“$13.99” she said.

I pulled out a ten and a five dollar bill from my pocket and handed it to her.
Her face took me by surprise.
I had seen her before.
And she was really someone I was hoping I didn’t have to see again.

“You” I murmured the words, but with the silence in the store she easily heard me.
She looked at me her eyes examination me calmly.

“You, Mikey’s umm….”

“Girlfriend” I wanted to make sure things were clear. I didn’t want her going anywhere near him.

“Oh really? Last time I check he was still the same dorky single since freshman” she giggled as she said this.

She had just called him a dork.
He had called Mikey, my boyfriend a dork.

“Well if you think of him as such a dork than why were you hitting on him the other day?”

“Cause I know he wants me, and my self-esteem was kinda low. God, he’s always been into me. Thought you knew.”

I stayed silenced. I grabbed the change she had placed on the counter seconds ago and the bag with my stuff and left the store, not saying another word to that bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for this short and pointless chapter, you guys deserve better.
I'm kind of stuck, any ideas? comments??