Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 33

Nicole’s POV

I cuddled next to Mikey on his bed. I had one of his shirts on. Though it wasn’t like the ones most girls wore in those movies, the ones their boyfriends gave them, the ones that hang loose obviously too big for them.
This one fit me just right. I would have mistaken it for one of mines, it was a band t-shirt, of 30STM to be exact. We had so many things in common. And even our cloth size, which is not something girls have with their boyfriends normally. But that makes me think about how special and different we are from everyone else.

It’s funny cause I’ve always been different, I never quite fit in, and I hated it. But now it wasn’t so bad. It made me feel like our relationship was something unique and not a type a relationship you can create with someone random. I had Mikey, and I felt special for having him. He made me feel special. Like when we were in the shower, it had been almost an hour ago, I don’t wanna go into details but I did things I never thought I do with someone. But with him it all just came naturally, nothing was forced, and we enjoyed it.

I feel so stupid for thinking for once I could away with fooling around with Gerard. I mean I did feel attracted to him, but I’m with Mikey. And that’s all that matters. I love him and he loves me, and we’re more than boyfriend and girlfriend, we’re best friends. I can’t say the same about his brother.

“I love you” he said before gently kissing me on the lips, something quite different from back in the shower.
I smiled. I loved those tiny details he cared about so much. Like making sure I knew how he felt about me, every five minutes!
We’ve been laying in his bed for quite a while just talking and resting. And every five minutes or so he would interrupt me, or sometimes himself, to tell me he loved me. I of course always smiled and told him how I felt about him too. That would lead to some kisses here and there, and more cuddling and sweet talk.

“I love you too” I kissed him back, softly too.

As he pulled away his usual face expression for the last hour was still visible. His cute and adorable smile matched mine. We matched oh so perfectly.
I loved every single thing about it.

Gerard’s POV

I had left the house as soon as Mikey went into “his” bathroom. I just didn’t want to be witness of all of the drama that would cause Nicole’s presence in there.

I had been a fool. A really confused one.
I just didn’t know what to do. But it was obviously that I couldn’t just hang around Nicole hoping she would break up with my brother.

I needed a distraction and fast.

******

“Hello?! Floating in the clouds again?”

I looked up from the dark red tile below me that had been drawing my attention. A bored looked crossed my friend’s face.

“Frank we’ve been in the mall for more than an hour, and we haven’t moved from this table”

“Well you’ve been lost in your thoughts almost half of the time. What the hell are you thinking about so much?”

“Nothing…”

“Nothing?! Ha, please I don’t believe you. Now tell me”

“Ugh, well it’s about Nicole”

“Nicole? The girl you wanna fuck? You’re brother’s girlfriend?”

“Yeah, but no I don’t wanna fuck her, I think I love her”

“Love her?!” Wow dude, listen to yourself. You so wanna fuck her, she’s driving you insane! Why haven’t you already? I’m surprised”

Did I really seem like that type of guy?

“She’s with my brother, and we’ve made out and stuff but she kind of doesn’t want to. She always says she can’t do that to Mikey”

“Do what? I mean you’ve made out behind his back! Fuck already, it’s nothing trust me”

“Ugh, I just can’t Frank. I can’t make her do something she’ll regret”

“You my dear friend are in desperate need of some attention….and not friend-like attention” he said wiggling his eyebrows at me in a funny way.

“Please don’t, really I’m fine”

“No your not! Now come on, let’s go find yourself a playmate” with that he yanked me by the arm towards some stores.

*****

We walked into some stores but haven’t seen any candidate yet, as Frank says.

“Dude I’m tired, let’s go home” I whined as he still held my arm, dragging me in every direction possible.

“Hell no. We’re not giving up now….oh look” he said as we entered a Barnes and Noble store.

He was signaling towards a girl with long dirty blonde hair at the cash register. Not really my type.

“Her?”

She seemed familiar. Like I had actually seen her before somewhere. Though I couldn’t quite remember now.

“Yeah she’s hot!” Frank grinned his goofy grin as he pulled me over to her.

She was kind of hot, even though she wasn’t my type. And she also was young. At least younger than me.
It reminded me of Nicole.

“Hi, may I help you?” she asked Frank politely.

God, the girl had no idea what she was getting herself into.

“Uh, yes. My friend needs a fuck buddy, interested?”

The girl looked at me with a weird expression, I just wanted to die of fucking embarrassment. I was more than thankful that the place wasn’t packed like it was on weekends.

I thought she would call her manger or something. But instead she smiled, a quite cute smile, looked me up and down with that same smile plastered on her face.

And agreed to Frank’s crazy idea.

But why did it seem like she knew something I didn’t?

**************
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys commented alot! thankss =D
and there's also two more new subscribers, I'm so happy.
Anyway about this chap. what do you think??
Let me know! Love your comments, keep them coming!