Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 34

Gerard’s POV

I sat in the back seat of Frank’s used Mustang. He was chatting with Hailey, the girl from the book store. It seemed like they were getting along pretty well. Maybe he would “want” her and I would be saved from his crazy plans.
I didn’t want to fuck a girl I didn’t even know just to get over one I knew too well. I didn’t want to fuck the girl I loved either. Now I knew the differences between that and making love to someone. Which was exactly what I wanted to do with Nicole.

I wanted to show her just how much she means to me. But she’s dating my brother, though they can’t last forever. So I’ll just be patient and wait till they break up. She’ll need someone to rely one, and I’ll be her shoulder to cry on. I’ll support her, make her feel loved.

But meanwhile I would have to just go along with Frank’s plan. It could get her out of my head for a while and maybe even make her jealous.

That’s it.
I would be with Hailey for while, around her and see how she reacted to that.
If she gets jealous it must be cause she has some feelings for me.
And if she has feelings for me I know something might happen between us. I would have to wait until she breakups with my brother, cause him leave her? Please, that wouldn’t happen even the world was on fire and she was the fuel that started.
God, I needed to think some new phrases to say to myself. I’m lacking creativity lately.

“Where here! Gerard’s house” Frank exclaimed exactly like he was the one who was gonna get laid today.

I got out of the backseat just as they got out too. I lead the way since I had the key but then I remembered. I hadn’t lock the door. Mikey and Nicole had stayed here.

I was such an idiot! Leaving her here alone with my brother after turning her on so much before he came.

As soon as I got in I walked up the stairs, down the hall and silently peeked through Mikey’s door, that was slightly open.

They were laying on his bed cuddling. He had one of Mikey’s T-shirt and one of his boxers on.
They had fucked alright!

A wave of jealousy invaded my whole body. I was jealous, I’ll admit it, I have no problem doing so. But it’s just not that easy taking that awful feeling away.

No, I couldn’t take it away. But….I could make her feel the same, then she would know what I feel all of the time I see them together.

*****

“Hey guys” I greeted them once again as they came down the stairs hand in hand.

I was sitting on the couch with Hailey, my arm wrapped around her shoulder, now pulling her closer to me.
Frank had left, to give us some “alone time” like he said.

“Hey” Mikey replied.

Nicole had her eyes locked on Hailey’s and she didn’t seem quite happy to see her.
Wait.
Did they know each other?

“Uhh, ‘babe’ I think I should go”

She pronounced the word babe with more intensity then normally.

“Sure, I’ll take you home” he gave her a quick peck on the lips, right there in front of me.

“Great, that gives us some ‘alone time’” I winked at Mikey and turned around facing the girl I had just known for less than an hour and gave her a full kiss, with tongue and everything included.

I heard Nicole pronounce an “agh” of disgustment and her footsteps as she headed to the front door, Mikey following her like always.

As soon as they closed the front door behind them, I pulled away from Hailey, running my hand across my mouth like a little boy who still believed in cooties.

“Well you’re trying to make someone jealous, aren’t you?” she asked amused but not too surprised.

Smart girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is a little short, sorry. You guys have commented alot, but I know there are 34 subscribers which means that at least 30 people read this. So don't be shy, tell me what you like, dislike, let me know! Comments make me happy =)