Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 46

Nicole’s POV

I closed my eyes, giving up. I was way too tired, and we were already in my car on our way back. Gerard was driving and was in the back seat, with Mikey who had thought it be best for him to not leave me alone “back there”.

***

When I opened my tired eyelids, I was blinded by the bright light coming from the window. Something I hadn’t been able to see lately, since it had been cloudy and rained often.

“Mom?” I croaked, realizing my throat was completely dry.

I heard no response, instead I saw someone’s head pop in the doorway.

“Mik…” I couldn’t even talk now, it hurt.

“Nicole, are you ok?” he asked approaching me, in bed.

I shook my head no and mouthed “Water” hoping he would get the idea.

“Oh, you want water?”

I nodded. And in less than a second he was out the door he had just come through and I could hear his footsteps, down the stairs.
And then back up.

“Here” he said handing me a full glass of ice cold water.

I took a sip first. It burned more at first, from how cold it was. But then when I got used to it, I drank the whole glass.

“Thirsty, aren’t we?” he took the glass from my hand as I laid back down on the bed.

He took a sit next to me, at the edge of the bed. And placing his hand softly on mine started talking to me.

“Nicole….please forgive me. I…I need you. My life’s a mess without you. High school’s hell again…..please”

Hearing him apologize again, reminded me of something. Of someone.

“Uh, where your brother?”

He seemed a bit hurt that I interrupted him to talk about his brother. He glanced around the room, as if looking for him.

“Uh…he’s still probably home. He said he was gonna go rest a bit since he couldn’t get to much sleep last night.”

“Ohh..”

He smiled at me as he got up and headed out the door again, with the empty glass in hand.

*******

Gerard’s POV

“Ugh! Mikey!! Open the door!” I pounded my fist against the closet door for like the hundredth time.

I can’t believe he had gone this far. As far, as to lock me in a closet at Nicole’s house.

“Mikey!! Open the fucking door, you son of a…”
I stopped as I heard steps coming near. When they stopped I heard a soft giggle and than the steps started again, this time going away.

“Agh, that little fucker” I murmured to myself.

I sat down on the floor full of clothes. And laid against the wall, banging my head repeatedly against the wall. God help me!

*****************************

Nicole’s POV

I laid there alone for a while, until Mikey came back into my room.

“So, wanna do something? Or you wanna rest some more?” he asked smiling, in a creepy way.

“Mikey, what the hell is wrong with you?”

He looked at me confused, and scratched his head as if trying to understand what I was talking about.

“I don’t understand….what do you mean?”

He couldn’t be serious.

“What do I mean?? I mean you’re acting weird and it’s kind of creeping the hell out of me. What’s your problem?”

“My problem??” he laughed.

“My problem is you. Yeah, you. You just can’t seem to make up your mind, now can ya?”

I didn’t say anything, I knew what he was talking about. Instead I let him keep going, as if I had no idea what he was talking about.

“You’re with my brother now? What the hell?! I mean besides the fact that it’s kind of way too low for you, he’s my fucking brother! I mean, why him? I would have rather you hooked up with Mr. popular. But, my brother?”

I still remain quiet. Afraid, from his reactions.

“Well, let me tell you something. You’re not gonna see my brother anymore, from now on. Understand?”

This time, I had to talk.

“What?! No! Who the hell you think you are? My dad?”

He laughed at me, as if what I said had been childish.

“No, I’m not your dad. And you know what? You’re quite lucky your ‘dad’ doesn’t know about you two. Cause yeah ok he’s my brother…..but oh hey, he’s also 19, and you…..oh Nicole you’re a minor, what were you thinking?” he shook his head, as if disapproving.

“No! You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, trust me. I would.” he grinned eveily.

This was a side of him I had never thought existed. And I can understand why, it creped the hell out of me, in more than one way.

“Mikey, you can’t do that to me! To your brother!”

“Oh well, what a pity….you couldn’t just leave me for some big misunderstanding….but oh wait, you did. So now, well I think it’s only fair”

He got closer to me, way to close for my liking at the moment. Grabbing my chin, he brought my face towards his and whispered.

“I won’t say a thing, if you leave him and come back with me”

I used my hands to pull me face out of his grip and buried myself into the bed, covering my self with the sheets.

“Well, it’s a shame….who should I tell first? Your parents or the police?”

I didn’t answer, instead I just started crying. Afraid.
I had never been so afraid of someone in my life.
I was wishing he would just go away, get it over with. I deserved it for getting evolved with someone older than me.
Didn’t I?

***********************

Gerard’s POV

I heard the closet door being unlocked and saw Mikey standing there after opening it.

I was so happy to finally get out that I just saved myself the cursing and punches he deserved.

“Oh thank God!” I exclaimed as I got up from the floor and got out of the dark and tiny closet.

I saw he had some tears in his eyes and was sadly staring the floor.

“Hey, Mikey what’s wrong?”

He just broke off in tears right there. I hugged him, giving him physical support. Which he obviously needed, as soon as he started stumbling.

He soaked my shirt in a matter of seconds, while crying hard.
I rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. Maybe if he stopped crying he could tell me the reason of it all.

At least 10 minutes must have passed until he finally stopped crying. I swear, my clothes were probably dripping salted liquid forming puddles at our feet.

“Mikey what happened?” I asked as soon as he let go of me.

He ran his hands over his eyelids, trying to dry them as much as he could. He sniffed and looked at me.

“I threatened her Gee! I threatened her!” he exclaimed as some tears reappeared.

“You what?” I asked calmly, making sure I wasn’t gonna make him feel worst.

“She….you….agh! I told her I would tell her parents and the police about you two if she didn’t come back with me…but….she still rejected me.” he kept wiping away the new tears that appeared when he talked.

“Mikey, I’m sorry. I’m such an awful brother. Really, I am. And you are really having a hard time dealing with all of this, I mean even before you knew about us. And seriously it’s scaring me, you’re all of the sudden so violent and kind of out of control. Mikey, I think I should take you to the doctor later.”

“What?! No! I don’t need to. Agh, just leave me alone…..to die” he walked away stopping his way outside.

I than after just thinking about what had happened, ran to the front door. But when I opened it, he wasn’t in sight.

I than remembered about Nicole.
I ran up the stairs and down the hall. I walked in her room and found her lying on her bed, sobbing.
I couldn’t she her face cause she was covered in the sheets and pillows.

I walked towards the bed, taking a seat beside her body.
I poked her softly.

“Leave me alone you psycho!!” she screamed loudly as she continue to sob.

“Shh, Nicole it’s me”

After hearing my voice, her face appeared from under the sheets.

“Gee!” she exclaimed happily as she embraced me tightly.

I rubbed her back, pulling away and planting a soft and sweet kiss on her chapped lips.
Which I loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys thanks so much for the comments, I wrote this for all of you who couldn't wait for an udate, I wrote it kind of late so please excuse any grammar error and stuff.
Oh and about Mikey, since he has bipolar disorder in real life, I thought maybe why not add it to the story? So yeah, he's kind of gonna be an ass but don't worry he'll get some help soon.
Anymore amazing comments???
Thanks for reading this! =D