Status: NaNaNa

Gimme Love

One Day At A Time

Loud crashes took me out of my calm and happy state.

A gunshot rang out

I crawled under Frank’s bed hiding in fear of what was happening.

“Stella come out I’m here to help you.” A policeman came through the door.

I hurried to crawl out he pulled me into his chest and started down the stairs when we got to the bottom he spoke.

“Is there anyone else here?” He asked.

I nodded, “I don’t know where they are though.”

“Do you know who I am?” he asked.

I shook my head no.

“I’m your cousin.” He smiled at me softly.

I hugged him tightly he hugged back.

Then I heard loud scream and a grunt and his body hugging mine became heavy.

I pulled away and saw the chainsaw that was shoved through his torso.

Gerard stood with the chainsaw in his hands, a psychotic look on his face.

I screamed and sat up realizing it was a nightmare.

“Stella, are you okay?” Frank asked sitting on the bed with a concerned look on his face.

I shook my head no and started to cry again.

Only this time Frank took me into his arms and tried to calm me down by rocking me back and forth gently and humming a soft melody.

“You and I baby we just hurt each other.” He whispered and carried me down the stairs and out to the car again.

But this time he turned on the radio and drove down to what looked like a park.

“Don’t forget me,” he whispered before laying me down on a park bench then getting back in his car and driving away.

It took a few hours for me to fully realize that I was free.

“Excuse me but where am I?” I asked a lady who was walking down the sidewalk.

“Jersey City, New Jersey.” She smiled then walked off.

I didn’t even get to thank her; I was a long ways away from home.

I didn’t even have any money to get back home. And to make things worse it started to rain.

In my mind I had two choices

One: Find someone to take me in

Two: Try to find Frank

I wandered the streets until I walked in front of a framiler house.

Linda’s house

I ran up to the front door and knocked on it until I heard shuffling inside then it opened.

Linda stood at the door and gasped at me

“Stella! Are you okay? Come inside.” She pulled me in and cleaned me up a bit before letting me wear some of Frank’s old clothes.

She called Frank I couldn’t hear their conversation but I know it didn’t last very long.

She fed me and I watched TV with her until there was a knock at the door.

Frank ran in and pulled me into his arms.

Linda left us alone.

“Why did you come back?” he asked in a pure state of shock.

“You’re the only hope for me.” I cried.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss then pulled apart so that our noses were lightly touching.

“I’ll never understand you.” He looked deep into my eyes.

“I could say the same for you.” I smiled at him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine wrapped around the back of his neck pulling us closer together.

His lips met mine again; “I’ll love you forever.” He whispered.

I shook my head no “Don’t love me forever.”

He looked at me confused.

“Love me one day at a time, because forever isn’t always forever.” I whispered back.

We kissed again then pulled apart when a flash distracted us.

Linda stood in the doorway with a camera in her hands.

“Sorry.” She giggled then walked away.

“One day at a time.” He laughed and picked me up into his arms carrying me out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end, i might do a sequel but who knows?

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!