Status: NaNaNa

Gimme Love

Anger Or Perfect Wife 101?

“What’s your choice sweetheart?” Frank asked that stupid smirk on his face.

Instead of replying I spit in his eyes.

He looked really calm for a few seconds after whipping my spit out of his eyes then it turned into a psychopathic grin.

I ran out of the door stumbling over my feet a few times before getting down the stairs only to be caught by Mikey.

He covered my mouth with his hand and ran off into a room I had never seen or been in before.

He shut the door and whispered, “I’m going to let go of your mouth just don’t scream.”

I nodded and he let go.

He locked the door and took a seat on a recliner chair.

Then motioned for me to sit.

I hesitated before sitting then asked, “Why did you help me?”

“If I didn’t you might be dead right now.” He crossed his legs.

I raised my eye brow at him, not sure if I should thank him.

“Plus this way we can start training.” He smiled.

“Training?” I asked confused.

“Frank needs a perfect wife, and if you’re going to be that you need some work.” He explained.

I looked towards the door thinking about escaping.

“Go ahead, go face the anger that is Frank, or stay here and take perfect wife 101.” He stood up and unlocked the door.

Anger or perfect wife 101.

I sighed and agreed to take the stupid training.

“Good, first thing we start with is cooking.” He smiled and clapped his hands together.

“great.” I muttered knowing I was a terrible cook.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Whoohoo comments!!!