Older Then Time, Loving Forever

Father

“Brother! Reaka!” you heard Alphonse’s voice as you opened your eyes leaning on Ling. “Al? Al in the armor… which means…” Edward looked over to you two and put his fist up, “We were able to get back,” Ling bumped fists and held onto you.

“Brother!” Alphonse picked his brother up and gave him a bear hug as you pushed Ling off you and stood up stretching. You felt a weird aura in the air, one that you had felt before. “I’m so glad to see you’re safe!” Alphonse spoke, “That hurts, Al! Your armor’s hurting me!” Edward complained. Alphonse put Edward down, “It’s just that I’m so glad to see you’re both alive…” Alphonse knelt down and his armor was shaking. “You’re right. Sorry. For worrying you.” Edward put his automail hand on Alphonse’s head. You smiled at the two and walked over to Edward as he stood up, “But, where the heck are we?” Edward asked.

“What a surprise.” A deep male voice spoke, you froze. You didn’t recognize it, but you sensed it was coming from that bad aura you felt. “Humans came out of his stomach?” a man who looked just like Hohenheim appeared from the shadows. “Hohen…heim?!” Edward spoke, you just stared at him.

“An arm and a leg made of steel, and a suit of armor. Are you the Elric Brothers?” the man walked up to Edward, who jumped back in shock, “It’s not him?” Edward spoke. “Are you mistaking me for somebody? Hang on… Hohen… Don’t tell me you’re talking about Van Hohenheim? What is your relationship with him?” the man asked, “He’s… our dad.” Alphonse spoke.

“Dad?! What a surprise! He ended up having kids?!” the man patted Edwards head and laughed, “But aren’t your last names Elric?” the man spoke, “Elric is out mother’s maiden name!” Edward smacked the man’s hand off. “I see. So, where is he now?” he asked, “Hell if I know! But more importantly, who the hell are you?! You look just like Hohenheim!” Edward pointed at the guy.

“There’s no way he’d die. And even if he had kids…” the man pondered, “Listen to me!” Edward yelled as the man who looked like Hohenheim ignored Edward, “Brother, this man is…” Alphonse stopped as he grabbed Edward’s broken arm as Edward cringed and held it.

“Oh? You’re injured? And you’re missing your left arm.” The man put his hand on Alphonse’s missing arm and transmuted one out of nowhere, then grabbed Edward’s arm and did the same and to his ribs. “You two are important to us. Don’t be too reckless with your bodies, okay?” the man spoke. You wobbled on the spot remembering what Hohenheim told you back at Winry’s house.

He’s the one… who… made me immortal… he…

Your vision went blurry as your head felt light, you fell on your knees as blacked out collapsing on the floor.

“Rea!” Edward went over and picked you up, “Rea… Rea… Rea… Reaka!?” the man looked at your body shocked, “She… managed to live all these years… well of course she would…” the man held his chin. He looked back at your body and glared a little at Edward as he picked you up.

“Who the hell are you? It’s unreal! How could your insides be in such a state?!” Ling held his blade up, “I’m going to ask you the same exact question. Who are you?” The man glared at Ling like he shouldn’t exist, “You can eat him.” The man walked over to Gluttony. “Okay!” Gluttony smiled, “H-Hang on! He’s my friend! I’m a human sacrifice, so don’t kill him for my sake. Okay?” Edward ran over in front of him with you still in his arms. “That’s not my problem. He’s useless to me.” The man spoke, “What did you say?!” Edward glared, “Brother, the Homunculi call him ‘Father’. He’s the one who created them.” Alphonse spoke, “What?!” Edward spoke, “Even though he patched us up…” Alphonse spoke, “I don’t like it. Your attitude… You’re the same as those who laugh at humans for being foolish.” Ling walked forward, “Do you consider insects crawling about the Earth to be foolish? Even if insects struggle, the difference between you and them is so great that you don’t actually give a damn. That’s precisely how I feel about you humans.” The man spoke, by that time Edward had lay you down on the floor so he was able to clap his hands and go to attack the man, but he blocked.

“I appreciate you healing our wounds, but I don’t think I can get along with you! Seems you’re the cause of everything! I’ll take care of you quickly. I can’t be worrying about the small fry!” Edward spoke, “You’re calling me small fry now, runt?” Envy spoke, “Runt?!” Edward glared and balled his fist, then attacked ‘Father’, he bound him up but the pipes just broke again.

Envy attacked Edward who jumped up and went to attack the ‘Father’ again, he put up a wall as Envy used his tail to knock Edward back.

Waking up slowly you saw Edward and the others fighting the man who you feared. You felt a weird aura in the air as ‘Father’ put his foot down. Edward and Alphonse could no longer do alchemy. Envy pinned them on the ground, you quickly got to your feet and began to run over to them “Edward!” you called, Envy quickly grabbed you with his tail as Gluttony thrown Ling over and pinned him on the floor, “Rea!” Edward called as Envy’s tail held you tightly slowly breaking your ribs.

“What did that geezer do?” Edward snapped, “Why… Why can’t we use alchemy?!” Alphonse was shaking, Envy laughed, “Seriously, these tiny beings are unbelievable. They start to think they’re at the top of the world as soon as they gain some power. They don’t even know what exactly they’re using. Do you really think all this prosperity was created with the powers of humans only? How laughable, fools.” Envy spoke, “What the hell are you talking about?! You promised you’d tell m as soon as we got out!” Edward yelled, “What? I don’t remember making promises with you insects.” Envy spoke smugly, “You bastard…” Edward growled, you yelped a tiny bit when you felt a rib crack.

“You’re talking too much, Envy.” Father spoke, “Yeah, yeah…” Envy nodded. “He could be good for the job. I may be able to create another pawn.” Father spoke and touched his forehead. You saw the red liquid drop from his third eye onto his hand, “Don’t you dare you son of a bitch!” you screamed as Envy squeezed you tighter causing another 2 ribs to break making you scream in agony.

“So you’re planning to do it, huh?” Envy asked, “Do what?” Edward asked, “He’s creating a Homunculus.” Envy spoke. The three of them were shocked, all you were doing was glaring at Father as he walked over to Ling. “He’s going to inject the philosopher’s stone into him. If all goes well, a homunculus with a human base will be complete. Well, most humans end up dying because they aren’t capable of fighting the stone’s power.” Envy explained, “Like I’ll let you!” Edward yelled, “Let go, Envy!!” Alphonse yelled, “Dammit, what’s going on?! Why can’t we use alchemy?!” Edward yelled, you gripped onto Envy’s tail.

“Hey, you! Geezer! Stop it! He has people waiting for his return! Let go!!” Edward suddenly grabbed the gun and pointed it at Envy, but one of the people on his body started to cry and cover themselves with their arms. “Humans can’t shoot me if I do this… Right?” Envy smirked, “Damn you…” Edward glared.

“It’s fine! Don’t shoot! Don’t interfere. This is fine by me!” Ling pointed at Edward, “What?” Edward was shocked, you all were. “I came to this country looking for a philosopher’s stone. And he’s just going to give it to me like that. It’s exactly what I wished for!” Ling spoke, “No it isn’t Ling! You can’t do this!” you yelled, Envy looked back at you and glared breaking another of your ribs making you scream. “Oh? Sounds interesting. Then as you wish, it’s all yours.” Father spoke and dropped the stone onto Ling’s cut, “Stop it!” Edward yelled.

“Ling!” Edward yelled as Ling’s body started to react to the stone with drastic movements. “I… I told you not… to interfere!” Ling spoke as you saw his body getting destroyed and remade at the same time, “It’s fine… Just wait for me… I’m the man who will become the Emperor of Xing… Ling Yao!” Ling spoke as he suddenly screamed.

Ling’s body stopped as he held his neck, “Ling?” Edward asked, “Huh? Oh, the guy who owned this body? Sorry, but now it belongs to me, Greed.” Ling spoke, “Not Ling, but…” Alphonse spoke, “Greed?!” Edward finished, you were shocked but knew it was a new Greed. “You’re that Greed?” Edward asked, “What do you mean by ‘that’ Greed?” Greed asked walking over to Edward kneeling down. “You don’t remember?” Edward was shocked, “The one at Dublith…” Alphonse spoke, “Yeah, so what Greed are you talking about?” Greed asked, “The Greed that came before you.” Father spoke, “Oh, I see. Well, as you can see, I’m a different Greed from the one you guys know.” Greed explained, “What happened to Ling?” Edward asked, “He was an interesting brat. He accepted me in a matter of seconds.” Greed smirked standing back up, “No way! There’s no way he’s that easy to take control of! Answer me! Ling! Ling!!!” Edward yelled.

The back door opened and you saw a chimera walk inside then suddenly its body exploded.

Standing behind it was Scar and the little girl from before.

You saw the little panda run across to the little girl and jump in her arms, Greed started to clap. “Whoa, I don’t really get it, but is this some tearful reunion?” Greed spoke.

“Fullmetal Alchemist.” Scar spoke, “Huh? Where? Where’s Sir Edward?” the little girl spoke, you raised an eyebrow, “Right there.” Scar pointed, the young girl looked around. “I don’t see him anywhere!” the girl snapped, “I’m pointing right at him. That small one is the Fullmetal Alchemist.” Scar pointed.

The young girl looked devastated as she started to cry. “You toyed with my pure heart, you midget!” the little girl yelled, “Speak for yourself, midget!” Edward yelled, “What did you do to her, brother?!” Alphonse snapped, you smacked your forehead and sighed.

“Take care of them, Gluttony. He can’t use alchemy right now.” Envy suddenly spoke. “Okay!” Gluttony ran at Scar. Jumping in the air, Scar grabbed Gluttony and made him explode, “What?!” Envy spoke in shock.

“I’ll never forgive you! You stepped all over a maiden’s heart, and on top of that, you kidnapped Shao May!” the little girl thrown her kunai, “Divine punishment… for all of you!!!” the girl yelled as she created a fist that punched Envy in the air letting go of you three.

Alphonse caught you before you landed on your head saving you from a broken neck, “Thanks Al…” you put your thumb up, he put you down as Edward and Alphonse tried to use alchemy again but failed. “We still can’t use it!” Alphonse yelled as you all ran. “What gives?!” Edward complained.

“How can you two use alchemy here?” Envy asked, “What do you mean?” Scar asked. “Seriously, what’s going on? How can Scar and this little girl…” Alphonse stopped, “I have no idea. No idea…” Edward spoke, you glared and then an idea sprung to mind.

“Stay here, you two are useless when you can’t use alchemy…” you pushed Edward back as you ran forward, leaving Edward with a feeling of uselessness overwhelming him.

“Scar! I’ll tell you the truth behind the Ishbal rebellion!” you yelled, “The truth?” Scar asked, “The child that died which became the start of the rebellion… was caused by him, disguised as a military officer! It was their plan all along!” you explained, “It seems like I’ll have to ask you to explain this in detail.” Scar spoke, Gluttony came up behind him, but all Scar did was move his hand back and destroyed Gluttony again. “Answer me! Why did my people have to fall? Depending on your answer, I’ll send you to… No. I won’t send you to God, where my fellow Ishbalans reside! Think of yourselves as undeserving of eternal rest of redemption!!!” Scar destroyed the place.

You jumped onto some rocks and stood over the scene. Gluttony started chasing the young girl and Scar knocked Envy back. You saw Greed take off near Father and start running after Edward.

You snuck behind all the rocks towards Father. You tried to sneak up on him but when you saw a light around you trapping you to the ground by your feet you glared at Father. “How nice to see you again Reaka,” Father looked back, “I wish I could say the same,” you glared as he walked over to Scar. You saw Alphonse run out the door with the young girl, soon followed by Scar after a close encounter with Father who came walking back over to you.

“How have you been?” Father asked, “Better, but now seeing you again I wish to find a cave and die.” You folded your arms with a blank look. Edward glanced over to you with a confused looked for a second wondering why you weren’t attacking Father.

Edward and Greed were fighting it out until Edward was pinned. You sighed as Edward looked over to you and saw your feet were covered by alchemically moved rocks. You shrugged as Envy brought Alphonse back inside.

“Seriously, always screwing around with us. As long as you guys behave, we won’t do a thing.” Envy spoke, “Brother,” Alphonse spoke as your binds broke. “He… Ling… inside of him.” Edward glared at Ling as you walked over to him.