Older Then Time, Loving Forever

The 520 Cenz Promise

As you walked down the street you saw Edward and Alphonse sitting together under the big clock.

“Hey guys!” you spun around in front of them with a smile, they both looked at you confused, “Its me…” you stared at Edward and Alphonse blankly, “REA! Your hair is really short!” Edward was shocked, “You like it?! I love it! I wanted something new and different so I went for a boyish look but still kept my bang covering my one eye see,” you span around with a big grin on your face, looking back at Edward you saw he had a calm smile on his face. Your cheeks tinged pink, “What?” you asked, “Nothing,” Edward smiled.

“Anyway… do we have a lead on what to do next?” you asked, Edward smirked, “We’re going to talk to that little girl who could do alchemy when we couldn’t,” Edward explained, “Oh yea… her alchemy must be the Alchehestry that Ling told us about… because its different to this country…” you spoke up, “Yes, we’re going to ask Dr. Knox if she’s still there, but we’ll wait till tomorrow now, its too late to call him now.” Edward explained, you and Alphonse nodded.

On that morning you were late getting up as you walked into the lobby seeing Edward with a grumpy look on his face, “Your face should be on the cover of Grumpy old men…” you spoke, “I’m not old…” Edward snapped, “You’re the old one-” “Don’t you dare call me old,” you pinned Edward to the wall by his throat in less then a second with a look that could kill.

Edward started to sweat rapidly until Alphonse came around the corner, “Morning Rea,” Alphonse smiled, you let go of Edward and smiled at Alphonse, “Morning,” you nodded.

“So, was that little girl at home or not?” you asked, “No, she left early this morning apparently. Al went and got us some paper and a pencil so we can draw what that little panda looks like,” Edward explained, “Oh ok,” you nodded and taken one of the paper and pencils Alphonse brought.

As you walked around town asking people Edward was making a scene with his scary drawing of the little panda. You sighed in disbelief as you asked other people about it.

“No one knows anything about that panda…” Edward sat down on the bench, you sat next to him and put your hand on his knee to reassure him, “I wonder if she left Central already?” Alphonse spoke.

A car pulled up besides you three. Looking through the window you saw Roy, “Fullmetal.” Roy spoke, “Colonel!” Edward spoke in shock.

You all got in Roy’s car as he drove off, “I see. Eastern Alchemy from Xing, huh? Got it. I’ll ask around about it, too.” Roy gave the drawing back to Edward as you were sat in the middle of them both because Alphonse took up the whole back seat. “To be honest, I didn’t really want to ask you for any favors…” Edward rested his chin on his palm while looking out the window, “Oh, yeah. Speaking of being in debt… give me my money back.” Roy held his hand out in front of you looking at Edward.

“Watch where you’re going!” Edward yelled, you all grabbed on anywhere as Roy dodged traffic quickly until he was in the right lane, “So you remembered… how much do I owe you again? 500 cenz?” Edward asked, “520 cenz! Don’t try to play it off!” Roy snapped, “What the hell! You’re so stingy! At this rate, you’ll never make it big!” Edward spoke and searched in his pocket, Roy looked hurt, “Sorry…” Alphonse spoke.

“Actually, I’m going to hold onto this. I’ll return it when you become the Fuhrer President.” Edward spoke, “Who told you?” Roy asked, “Lieutenant Hawkeye. She told me about Ishbal, too.” Edward spoke.

Roy dropped you three off at your hotel, “Fullmetal. You can keep the change for now, but I’ll be getting it back for sure.” Roy explained, “When that time comes, I’ll borrow money from you again. With the promise ‘I’ll give this back to you when you turn this country into a democracy’. And when you get that back, I’ll borrow from you again and make you agree to something else.” Edward smirked, “Which means I have a long life ahead of me, huh?” Roy sighed, “That’s right. Quit worrying the Lieutenant! Thanks for the ride!” Edward waved, “Later,” Roy spoke and drove off.

Heading back to your room you heard Edward yelling next door about something, you smiled to yourself and decided to have a bath as you walked into the bathroom and turned the tap on.

A few minutes later your door was knocked, “Coming,” you walked over and opened the door holding a towel in your other hand, “Oh… we’re you going to have a bath?” Edward asked, “Yea… why? Are you heading out… again?” you asked, “Yea… we were going to see Lan Fan, her Grandfather has come back,” Edward explained, “Oh… well do you mind if I sit this one out… I’m really tired and just wish to relax…” you explained, “Sure,” Edward smiled and leaned in kissing your cheek.

“Bye,” you waved as Edward walked down the corridor catching up with Alphonse and Fu.

You closed your door and walked back to the bathroom and turned off the tap to stop the bath form overflowing. You looked out the window and saw Edward walking with Alphonse and Fu as you smiled to yourself.

You stripped off and got into the hot steaming bath and relaxed your body completely.

After your bath you went and got into bed hearing Edward and Alphonse walking up the corridor talking about what happened, you smiled to yourself and closed your eyes. “Goodnight boys,” you whispered as you drifted off.

* * *

You woke up really early the next morning as you stretched and got dressed walking next-door knocking on Edward’s door. “Come on you boys, lets get searching for that little girl again,” you knocked, Alphonse opened the door, “Morning Alphonse,” you smiled. Though the smile turned into a frown when you saw Edward was still in bed, you sighed and walked over to the end of his bed and grabbed the bottom of the sheets.

“GET UP!” you screamed yanking the bed sheets off Edward making him jumps out of his skin. “Rea!” Edward was in shock; he started to blush as you both realized he was only wearing his boxers, though you didn’t mind because you saw him in them back in Xerves. “Get dressed and meet me and Alphonse downstairs in 20 minutes…” you spoke and walked out the door grabbing Alphonse’s arm literally dragging him with a big grin on your face.

“What’s with the good mood Rea?” Alphonse asked as you dragged him, “I just feel like something good is going to happen today… whether it must have been the lovely bath I had last night or the deep sleep, who knows… but I’m just in a bloody good mood!” you cheered.

Getting started you split off from Edward and Alphonse to cover more ground so you could hopefully find the little girl.

But once again… no luck.

“This won’t get my good mood down…” you clenched your fists. You saw Edward and Alphonse head into the library, “What are they planning now without telling me?” you folded your arms and sighed. Then a smug looked appeared on your face, “I’ll see if I can get some info from Roy…” you smirked and started to walk to Central.

On your way there a car pulled up besides you, “Reaka Morden, how good to see you!” you were picked up and bear hugged by Armstrong as you cringed and squealed, “Armstrong… put me down!” you yelled, letting you go Armstrong smiled down at you, “How come you aren’t with Edward and Alphonse? I thought you would be with them?” Armstrong asked, “Doing a bit of detective work, was going to go pester Roy about something,” you explained, “Would it be something about a panda?” Armstrong asked, you blinked then a smirk came across your face.

Heading over to the library Armstrong told you what he knew and dropped you off so you could tell Edward what you found out, “Thank you Armstrong,” you smiled as the car left.

Running into the Library you stormed around the area until you found Edward, “Edward!” you smiled and grabbed onto his arm with a grin, “Al was right… you are strangely happy today…” Edward looked at you suspiciously, you glared at him and pushed him against the wall, “Armstrong told me something which I think you’d like to know,” you started, “the young girl is heading North. A witness told Roy, and Roy told Armstrong, then Armstrong told me.” You explained, “North?” Edward smirked, “Yes, and Armstrong also gave me a letter to give to Major General Armstrong who is up north,” you pulled it out of Edward’s jacket that you were still wearing, “Major General Armstrong?” Edward questioned, “Louis’ older sister.” You stated, “He has an older sister?” Edward was shocked, “Yea, its not a crime to have an older sister is it?” you smirked.

As you both walked around to tell Alphonse you saw him talking to Selim Bradley, King Bradley’s adopted son. “Al! Alphonse! Get your things, we’re leaving!” Edward ran over to Alphonse. You glared at Selim, “Brother! We have to keep it down in the library. Wait, where are we going?” Alphonse asked as you walked over, “We’ll explain on the way, but go get your things” you smiled.

“Whose brat is this?” Edward asked looking at Selim, “If you’re his brother, it must mean you’re Edward, the State Alchemist!” Selim smiled, “Yeah,” Edward smiled, “Wow! So the rumors were true! You really are a tiny alchemist!” Selim smiled, you covered your mouth trying to surpress your laughter at Edwards face, “What?! H-Hey… Say that again… Come on, say it again. You’re up for a ride. Want me to blast you to Neptune?” Edward held his fist up, “Wow! So they were right! You get really angry when people say you’re short!” Selim smiled.

Suddenly guns were pointed at Edward, “Back away from Sir Selim,” a man spoke, you rolled your eyes around your head. “You can’t shoot him!” Selim spoke, “Don’t tell me… you’re Selim Bradley?” Edward asked, “The Fuhrer President’s son?!” Alphonse spoke, “Yup! That’s right!” Selim smiled.