Older Then Time, Loving Forever

Space

My bags were packed and I was ready to move on. I stood in the doorway with my bags, the boys were at school so they weren't here to see me go luckily... I don't think I would have been able to cope else.

“Trisha…” I looked at her,
“I guess your moving along, with your bag on your shoulder,” Trisha smiled,
“Yea… as you know I can’t stay in one place too long… even though its been a few weeks now…” I explained,
“Yes, the boys will miss you,” Trisha spoke,
“I’ll come back in a few years, ok,” I nodded,
“Great idea,” Trisha smiled.

I got to the door,
“Oh, and please give this to the boys… to prove that I’ll see them again,” I smiled.

I gave Trisha an envelop which had a letter in, and an item that I treasured, it was my bracelet that the boys constantly played with when I took it off, they loved the charms on them as they each had a special meaning to me. But there were two spaces left on the bracelet.

~

Later on the boys came home from school,
“Mom! Rea! We’re back!” Alphonse opened the door and saw his mom there ready to greet them,
“Hello boys, good day at school?” she asked,
“Yea, it was great! We’ve got something to show Rea, where is she?” Edward chimed,
“She’s not here boys,” Trisha looked away,
“Not here? Where is she?” Alphonse asked,
“She left this morning, but she told me to give you both this to explain where and why she’s gone,” Trisha handed them both a letter.

Edward snatched it and ran out the door,
"Edward!” Trisha called.

Edward ran to the tree where he found you,
“Why did you leave just like my stupid dad!” Edward kicked the tree and opened the envelope; he saw Reaka's charm bracelet and a note attached.

‘Proof I’ll come home’

Edward sat down and took out the letter and began to read:

‘Hey boys,

By now your mum has told you both I’ve left home, as I told you before, which I still want you to keep a secret, I’m immortal, and with me living in the same area for years and not aging… its going to look suspicious, so I have to keep moving.

I’m sorry about this, first your father left, and now me.

I care about you boys a lot and would live with you all your life if I could… but I need to settle my problem first before I can live and settle down with a family.

Take care of my charm bracelet too, I left it as a promise that I’ll return within the next few years to fight it out of your grip Edward, ;)

I had so much fun over the last few weeks I’m grateful to have met you.

Look after each other and grow up strong.

If you ever fall down, you’ve got a strong pair of legs to keep you walking.

Love you boys,

Reaka Morden,

Oxoxoxoxo’


“Stupid Reaka!” Edward yelled and sat down and looked at Reaka's charm bracelet, he pulled out what he made for her today with Alphonse, it was a small charm in the shape ‘R’ for Reaka's initial. Edward attached it to a space on the charm bracelet and saw there was one more space.

Edward wanted to fill that one space for Reaka, so he decided to make another in the future for when she came back home.

“I’ll fill that space Reaka, I promise…” Edward muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those of you who don't know what: oxoxoxoxo.

o = hugs
x = kisses

My Grandad always use to do that and I picked it up from him after he died, :) he was a special man in my life so I tend to do a few things he did in his memory.