Older Then Time, Loving Forever

Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth

“Oh, so you’re not going to approve of Truth?” Homunculus spoke, “Yeah, that’s right. What’s more, bastard, you think you’ll win just because you’ve gathered the human sacrifices? Don’t think you can just use us that easily!” Edward spoke, “That’s all useless baloney… Aah, you can’t escape. You are all already inside my stomach.” Homunculus explained.

May stepped forward, “May!” Alphonse called, “Bean girl!” Edward called also, “You there with eyes all over your body! You’re immortal, aren’t you? So is that girl tied up next to you!” May pointed at you, “I have a name!” you called, “You’re not denying it? Alphonse, that thing’s mine.” May spoke, “Eh? W-Wait, you can’t go against that thing alone!” Alphonse spoke, “No. I have Alchehestry.” May explained, “It’s true that you can still use Alchehestry even if Alchemy is sealed, but…” Alphonse spoke, “I’ll leave that small homunculus to both of you.” May explained.

You were shocked by her bravery, or just stupidity, “Don’t say that like it’s easy.” Edward spoke, he looked back at the Colonel for a moment, then back at Pride, “If you could use such a powerful technique, why did you wait until now to do it?” Edward spoke, “Fullmetal. When I was dragged into the transmutation, he said, ‘I didn’t want to go this far, but I have no choice’.” Roy spoke. “So that means that skill carries a high risk?” Edward asked, “Looks like it.” Roy replied, “Let’s try.” Edward looked forward.

Suddenly Edward and Alphonse clapped their hands as stone pushed up from the ground towards Pride, “Alright we can use Alchemy.” Edward spoke, “We escaped?! Didn’t we use dark shadows to dodge his attacks up until now?” Alphonse asked, “It just might work,” Edward replied, “Yeah!” Alphonse nodded as they attacked Pride some more.

“You’re going to break my home again?” Homunculus spoke as you bowed your head down, “I just hope they don’t accidentally hit me,” you muttered getting bored of all this nonsense. A kunai flown towards Homunculus’ head and then vanished inside, “I’ll take your immortality!” May explained, Homunculus created an even bigger Kunai and thrown it towards May who just managed to jump out of the way. “May!” you cried, “You’re not someone who’s needed here. Disappear!” Homunculus pointed at May. She transmuted an attack to pin his arms up, Van’s head appeared out of his body, “Don’t, Little Miss, he can use Alchemy even without moving-” May kicked Homunculus in the head but he transmuted an attack which sent May flying back, “May!” Alphonse called.

Alphonse went running over to May as you shock violently trying to break the pipes to at least help the girl. Alphonse jumped in the way of May as Homunculus created a gun in his hand and shot the back of Alphonse. Edward continued to fight Pride with ease taunting him as he usually does.

A huge stone arrow appeared as Homunculus swallowed it, the pipes broke on your wrists as you pulled your hands free. Turning to your legs you pulled on the pipes while the fight continued, breaking the pipes on your legs you were suddenly grabbed by Homunculus, “It’s almost time,” he spoke. Homunculus pulled Edward, Izumi, Roy, and Alphonse all around you two.

“The game ends here. I’ll be using you all now, human sacrifices. Have any of you ever thought of this planet as a living thing? Nope. It’s more of a system than a living thing. It is a system that handles more information than any one human could ever have, one that remembers the information of the expansive universe. Have any of you ever thought just how much power will come under your possession once you open that gate? I’ll open this very door right now using you human sacrifices!” Homunculus explained.

Suddenly Greed came running to the centre, “So this is the center! The centre of the world belongs to me! I’ll make this world mine!” Greed slashed at Homunculus.

“I knew you’d come. Greed, my son. You were born from my greed, after all. What I want is what you want.” Homunculus spoke and then pulled you all to another place you were next to Homunculus as one of his arms held you in the air wrapping around your neck. Van wanted to attack but with you being so close to Homunculus he didn’t want any harm to come to you, “The centre of the world… is right here!” Homunculus slammed his hand on a transmutation circle drawn on the table. The amount of energy you felt was incredible, “REAKA!” Edward cried out as Homunculus’ hand shot through your chest.

Blood splashed across your eyesight before you passed out.