Older Then Time, Loving Forever

A Fierce Counterattack

“Father!” Alphonse called as you all jumped up to the surface. “This guy was trying to make another Philosopher’s Stone.” Van spoke, “Humans should just accept their fates and become stones.” Homunculus spoke, “Why do you have to treat them like such base animals? When you have actually fallen for one yourself?” Van spoke, you were all shocked by this, “Humans beget Philosopher’s Stones. Philosopher’s Stones beget homunculi. So then, homunculi beget what? From them, what can be born? Can something that brings our nothing but destruction be called a god?! Maybe you wanted to become a perfect being but you’re just a dead end!” Van explained, “Is that so? In that case, I’ll give birth to humans.” Homunculus lifted his arms and his stomach began to react.

People came from his body, some of them you recognized, “I have attained eternal youth and longevity. I am still alive…” A man you had long forgotten spoke, “King Xerxes!” Van was shocked you gripped onto his shirt as you saw another woman, “Rea… sing us a song again,” she spoke, “No…” you stepped back, “Please… we want to hear your voice…” another man spoke, “No… No… NO!” you screamed.

A huge attack was blown towards the North, after the explosion died down the entire building, which was hit by the blast, had vanished.

You looked up and saw Van was standing in front of Izumi as you were under Edward, “Edward…” you shook him as he looked down at you, “Your safe…” Edward whispered, “I’m safe! Think about yourself you idiot!” you snapped, as he got up and ran over to Izumi.

Homunculus suddenly smacked Van the opposite way as you stood up, “Van!” you screamed, “Hohenheim!” Edward called, “I’ll start with both of you.” Homunculus spoke, looking down at Edward and Izumi.

He started to pull their souls away; Edward was holding his throat like he was being chocked, seeing him in pain. “Stop it!” Van yelled.

Put you in the worst mood ever.

“BASTARD!” you screamed as one of your finger nails pieced his head and a gun shot was head at the same time just missing Homunculus, he landed on the floor in a heap. Edward and Izumi ran as many soldiers appeared on the scene and started to attack Homunculus. Two soldiers came to your aid. “With my mood, I don’t need any fucking help… just keep attacking that son of a bitch…” you snapped and turned away from the firing line.

Making your way over to Edward, guns were fired, missiles were sent, rocks were thrown, and Roy attacked with his fire.

“Reaka… thanks for saving us,” Izumi spoke, “Very welcome, but we still need to kill that git…” you glared at Homunculus, “That face is an old one…” Van smirked, “What?” you snapped, “Your temper has returned,” Van smirked, “Well nobody hurts my man and his friends without getting punched in the jaw by myself,” you punched your other fist. “Your man?” Edward spoke, “Yes,” you ran in when you saw an opening as Greed attacked.

“Greed!” Edward screamed as you both went into attack, with the speed you gained from Sloth’s ability you ran around Homunculus as fast as you could trying to hit him but he kept putting up stone walls as he pushed you and Edward back.

Armstrong went into attack after wards, Izumi jumped in after that. As you all jumped in Homunculus pushed you all back with a push of Alchemy. “Don’t give up!” Edward yelled as you carried on attacking the shield.

Until when you and Edward attacked, Homunculus blocked your punch and Edward’s kick and thrown you both back. “He’s at his limit! He can no longer contain the so-called God within him!” Van called as a fierce reaction took place which blown you all backwards.

You lifted your head and saw Homunculus looking around, “Stones… stones! Philosopher’s Stones!” Homunculus called as he looked over towards you. “Move Reaka…” Edward spoke, you looked to your right and saw Edward pinned against a rock, his left arm had a small steel screw through it, “I can’t move…” you looked back at your leg and saw a steel bar was stuck in it. You tried to move it but the pain escalated as you screamed out, “Run, Reaka! Edward!” Van called.

Tears of pain appeared in the corner of your eyes as you gripped the bar trying to pull it out but the sharp steel cut your hand making it even move painful for you. The voices people calling you to run and move out of the way drowned out as you looked at Edward, “Edward…” you reached out to him and placed your hand on his right leg, “Sorry for being a useless mortal at such a crucial point…” you spoke, Edward smirked, “You’re an idiot…” he spoke, “You’ll never be useless…” he added as you smiled sweetly.

“REAKA!” Van called, you looked up and saw Homunculus was standing above you. Suddenly kunai appeared next to Edward. You both looked over to Alphonse, “ALPHONSE!” you yelled as he was lying on the floor with his hands in the air, realizing what he was going to do.

“Stop… Hey, Al!” Edward called, “Be sure to win, Brother!” Alphonse spoke as he clapped his hands, “STOP!” Edward screamed at the top of his lungs. Alphonse started the transmutation as his body collapsed.

You looked back at Edward and saw his right arm had returned to his body, though remains of metal still shown on his skin, “Edward…” you spoke as he yelled out, “YOU DUMBASS!” he clapped his hands and pushed Homunculus away from you before he could react sending him crashing to the ground. Edward pulled the steel bar out of his arm and then stood over you in a protective manor like a lion protecting its family. He clapped his hands again and sent more attacks towards Homunculus, beating him like a rag doll, Edward sent a spear and knocked off half of Homunculus’ face.

Everyone started to cheer Edward on, to finish the demon that had plagued the world for so long.

“Edward… I believed, and I still do,” you smiled as he punched Homunculus in the face.