Second Chances

XO

The next morning I woke up in a slight haze and in a room I knew all to well, in a bed that I knew all to well. My only hope at this point was that Brian was not in the same bed. However that hope was diminished when I tried to move and couldn't because Brian's arms were holding me. The next thought that crossed my mind was maybe we fell asleep next to each other. Something that was totally platonic. That also went out the door the moment I looked down and noticed that we were both naked with just the blankets around us. By this point I was having a total and complete freak out. Not only had I cheated on Billy but with Brian. I tried to get up and away from Brian without waking him up but that did not work out. The moment I moved I felt a sharp pain between my legs, which made me let out a loud groan. This of course had to wake Brian up, it was at this point that I knew that I was screwed and that I would have to talk to him sooner then I wanted to. Brian's eyes fluttered open.
"Morning Love" He let out in a husky voice
"Hey" I let out in a shaky voice
"So last night was..."
"a big mistake" I interjected before Brian could finish
"OK I was going to say amazing" Brian said sort of disappointed tone
"Right well I should just go back to my room" I said while trying to get out of Brian's hold
"No, we need to talk about this." Brian said in a stern tone
"Right, well I think that we need to chalk this up to one big mistake and go on about our normal lives."
"No why do you think last night was a mistake" Brian asked in a angry voice.
Finally he loosened his grip on me enough for me to get up. I got up and started to put on my clothes from the previous night. While Brian sat in the bed shocked with the sheets around him. Finally he broke the silence.
"So why was last night such a big mistake."
"Because I cheated on Billy, and used you."
" The way I see it last night was meant to be." Brian said with a hopeful look in his eye
"What the hell are you talking about Brian, it was just a drunken mistake, mixed with lust." I tried to reason
"No, last night was God's way of putting us back together. Think about it I wasn't drunk last night. Were you?."
"No, I still had reasoning" I said being completely truthful
"See it was meant to be we were both thinking right and we both wanted it to happen."
"Ok so maybe you have a point but that still does not excuse the fact that I cheated on Billy"
"Do you Love him"
"What Brian, I" there was this pause of like three seconds were I had to think about it before I responded " Of course I love him"
"See you hesitated, look I know that you don't feel the same way about him as you do about me and I think that we both need to stop lying to each other and just admit it."
"Brian I do not love you anymore" I said as I looked at the ground
Brian got up with the sheet around his waist and walked over to me.
"Tell me to my face that you don't love me and I will leave you alone."
"Brian I " But as I looked in to his eyes I hesitated again, he was right this was the one and only man I would ever love.
"That's what I thought you still love me and I still love you" Brian stated in a cocky way with that ever present grin on his face.
"That may be true but what the hell are we going to do about this"
"Well I have an idea"
This was the fist time I became aware of how close he had gotten to me
"First we should get you out of these clothes and back into that bed with me"
It was then and there that I knew no matter what Brian would always be the one that I wanted and there was no way I could stop this.