Status: Finished

Hope Will Fall Tonight With Broken Wings

Tour Or No Tour

It has been a couple of days since Avenged Sevenfold sat around the office table in conference room 3. And as they sat around the same table, sitting in the same seats they were sitting in last time, only waiting for Velaska to walk into the room. She had called Matt the day before to see if he and the band could come in for a meeting regarding the free tour. This made him very nervous; he thought it was a great idea and really hope that it would actually happen. He wants to do this, after all it is the least that he could do for the men and women who do so much for the country. And yea at first his bandmates thought he was crazy, but when he explained his reasoning they fully backed him up. And after Velaska and Mr. Wallus got over the term “free tour” and saw the big picture he knew that they’d back him up too. Now it was just a matter of the military bases agreeing to for it to happen. Matt drummed his fingers along the table’s top to whatever song was in his head at that time.

“Dude what’s taking her so long?” Matt asked
“I don’t know.” Brian said as he looked out into the main floor and finally noticed Velaska and Mr. Wallus walking their way.
“It’s about damn time” Matt said
“Relax man.” Jimmy said. Once the door was shut behind Velaska and she had sat down in the same spot she sat last time, Matt asked “What took you so long?”
“Sorry M; I lost track of time as I was making sure that I had everything.” Velaska said
“Ok, so what’s the word?” Matt asked impatiently
“Chill out M.” Velaska laughed. “So I talked to all the military bases, which may I point out was not easy at all. It took a bit to explain that it wasn’t just any concert and that they weren’t going to have to pay for it. And they had some requests before they agreed to it. 1) The band is not allowed to post the tour dates but you may post that you are doing a tour for the troops but that is it. 2) You are to follow their rules while on base. And lastly they just really wanted to make sure that it was going to be free of charge.

“I told them that although you guys do love posting tour dates that you guys will not post tour dates and only say that you guys would be focusing on a small tour to give back to the troops and that’s it. And that you guys will follow their rules. You guys really do want to show the troops how thankful you are of what they do every day.” Velaska said.
“Sooo, is that a yes or a no?” Matt asked getting frustrated by not getting a straight answer from his sister.
“That’s a yes. They said that the tour can start at the beginning of next month, that way the bases have time to get ready and you guys have time to plan.”
“Sounds good. See now was that so hard to say? You just loooove to irritate me, don’t you?” Matt said.
“It’s what siblings are for” Velaska said with a shrug.
“And you’re coming with” Brian said
“What?” Velaska asked
“Yea, what was that?” Matt asked.

“She’s.coming.with” Brian said slowly and clearly so that he could be understood.
“On tour?” Velaska asked
“Yes, I want you to come on tour with us. I mean all the other girls have already been on tour with us. And you made this tour happen. So it’s your turn.” Brian said
“But…” Matt started
“No. I don’t care what you are about to say. She is coming.end.of.story” Brian said
“What if I can’t get the time off?” Velaska asked. Brian hadn’t thought of that, he just wanted her to be there. Everyone looked at Mr. Wallus, waiting to see what he would say. He just smiled and laughed and said “Have fun.”
“Wait, you’re letting her come?” Matt asked
“Yes. You can work from your laptop. Besides you deserve to go and experience a tour, especially with people like Avenged Sevenfold.” Mr. Wallus said

“Oh thank you. I will not let my work ethics slide, don’t you worry.” Velaska said
“I never have to worry with you” Mr. Wallus said with a smile.
“Thank you for allow her to come with us.” Brian said
“No problem. Well I have some stuff I need to get to. You guys have a great day.” Mr. Wallus said. He patted Velaska on the shoulder then walked out of the room. Velaska just looked between her brother and boyfriend. “So umm lunch?” Velaska asked with a shrug.
“Actually I think it’s just gunna be you and Brian today. This was just supposed to be a quick meeting to get either a yes or no answer so we all have plans. But I’m sure you two will enjoy lunch by yourselves” Matt said.
“Yes we will.” Velaska said with a smile. As she got up, everyone followed and they all walked outside to the cars. Velaska hugged everyone goodbye before she got into the passenger seat of Brian’s car as he took the driver’s seat.

“Don’t you get sick and tired of always going out to eat with me? I mean every time we do one of us has to pay and most of the time it’s you because you won’t let me pay.” Velaska said as Brian backed out of the parking spot.
“I don’t get sick and tired of spending time you with. And I don’t cook that much so then we go out. I love spending time with you. Why do you seem to be so worried about me spending money on you?” Brian said as he drove to little café that was located right down the street from Velaska’s work.
“I just don’t want you spending all your money on me. Especially if you don’t have to; I mean maybe we can start scheduling lunch dates. I can make a lunch for the both of us on those days and you can come and have lunch with me in my office. It’ll save money and we can still spend time together.” Velaska said

“Yea we can try that. And don’t forget that soon you’ll be on tour with us. So over lunch you can ask me anything you want to know about touring and what you will need and such. But I can tell you this much, you will have such a great time.” Brian smiled.
“You know that M will be watching us like a hawk. And probably won’t be too happy about us sharing a bunk. Wait, we are sharing a bunk right?”
“Yes we are, if you’re okay with it. And Matt can go fuck himself for all I care. And we can do whatever the fuck we want to because everyone got to do what the fuck they wanted to with your girl.” Brian said and soon he was pulling into an empty parking spot. He shut off the car and he and Velaska walked into the café.

Although Velaska liked spending time with Brian, she had an issue with always having to spend money. She didn’t have the type of money that Brian had and didn’t want Brian having to pay for everything. So she would make a lunch of two a couple of days during the week. “Are you sure you’ll be able to handle being around me that much?” Velaska asked Brian after they had ordered their meal.
“You mean during the tour?” Brian asked as he took Velaska’s hand into his.
“Yea.” Velaska said
“Well yea” Brian laughed. “I’ve known you for years, so it’s not like I just met you. I watched you grew and change into the beautiful strong person you are now. And despite the fact that we have been dating if a small amount of time, I have actually recently been thinking about you moving in with me. I mean after all you basically spend the weekends at my place as it is. And this tour will just show if we are ready for that step.” Brian said.
“I guess you are right. We’ll just have to see what happens on this tour.” Velaska said with a smile.