Status: Finished

Hope Will Fall Tonight With Broken Wings

Moving In

The tour was over and everyone was proud about the tours outcome. Of course they had some severely pissed off fans, but they were only pissed off because they weren’t able to go to the concert even though they were near them. But at the same time the fans were proud of the band for going out there and doing a tour that gave back to the people who have one of the most dangerous jobs. Everyone went out for a celebratory drink and the girls met them at Johnny’s Saloon. “Everyone, can I have your attention?” Brian asked once everyone had a drink in hand. He smiled when everyone looked at him. “I would just like to say that what Velaska helped us do on this tour was amazing. We were able to show our troops that when they come back there are people here who care about them. And though sometimes it doesn’t show but we are truly grateful for them risking their lives for us.” Brian said and everyone smiled and toasted their glasses together. “Also I would just like to let everyone know that Velaska as agreed to move in with me.” Brian said with a huge smile. Everyone said congrats and Velaska smiled.

“So when are you moving in?” Val asked
“Tomorrow. I’m spending the night at Brian’s then after breakfast we’ll head to my apartment, pay this month’s rent then pack up and leave.” Velaska said
“Does Charlottee know?” Val asked
“Yeup, she told me to leave the apartment key on the kitchen table. That was all she said towards the matter. It’s whatever.” Velaska said with a shrug
“So what’s going to happen with you two once you are moved out?” Leana asked
“I don’t know I guess not talk to each other.” Velaska said with another shrug “We haven’t been talking to each other that much. I mean have been spending a lot of time over Brian’s but I don’t know.”
“Well it’s her loss.” Matt said
“Yea; I’d just hate to lose her as a friend. I mean she was there, in my hospital room, when I first woke up after the accident. She was there for me when I couldn’t sleep. She was only person I considered family after I woke up, before I reconnected with you guys of course. She has just helped me so much I just don’t want to lose that.” Velaska said as she nibbled on the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from crying.
“Honey, I know that you may value her friendship. But I hate to say this but she might not value yours as much.” Brian said as he pulled Velaska into a one-armed hug.
“And she was kind of a bitch. We just dealt with her because she was your friend, your only friend.” Matt said
“And you have us. I mean what more do you need when you have us? Especially me!” Jimmy asked with a smile on his face.

Velaska just smiled and shook her head. She didn’t need anything else. She has her brother, her sister-in-law (whom she saw as a sister anyway), her amazing boyfriend and the amazing people that crowded around the table. And she was more than satisfied with having only them in her life. Velaska stayed as late as she could but after she suggested to Brian that she thinks it would be a good idea to get a good night’s sleep before they had to spend all day moving her in, he agreed that they should head home. She also whispered a more intimate reason as to why she wanted to leave early. Brian just smiled and excused them. Velaska gave them the “we need to get a good night’s sleep for the move” speech. And everyone agreed since they had volunteered to help with the move. Brian trapped Velaska between him and the front door and kept backing her up until the door was shut and locked behind her.

Velaska wrapped her legs around Brian’s waist and he made sure she was secure before he carefully made his way upstairs to the bedroom. Brian shut the door before he threw Velaska on the bed and then crawled on top of her attacking her plump pierced lips with his hungry lips. They were gone in a world of bliss and only came back to reality when they crashed in each other’s arms breathing heavily. Brian rolled over onto his side and pulled Velaska tight in his arms. Velaska just sighed in content as she rested her forehead and left hand on Brian’s tattooed naked chest, while her right hand was tucked under her. It was only a matter of minutes before both Brian and Velaska were fast asleep. She had fallen in love with sleep in Brian’s arms when she was on tour, but found that it was even more relaxing when it was just them cuddling alone. Especially since her brother wasn’t around.

Matt had remained silent, and they were respectful but it was still a little weird being on tour with her brother while dating a bandmate. So she enjoyed being able to cuddle Brian in the open, and be more intimate. And she really enjoyed sleeping naked in Brian’s arms especially since the bunk beds were too small for her tossing and turning while sharing it with Brian because her PJ’s would constantly get bundled up and became uncomfortable. And when she woke up the next morning, a smile slowly spread its way across her lips as she at Brian’s sleeping face. They had somehow managed to end up still facing each other, though she knew that at one point during the night faced the other directions, and their hands were interlocked. She just carefully leaned up and gingerly kissed Brian on the lips. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. A smile also found its way to his lips when his eyes landed on Velaska’s greenish-blue eyes and he pulled her in tighter.

Velaska just wiggled a little bit to get comfortable in Brian’s embrace and sighed with content. “C’mon love, we need to start getting ready. I figured we could just get breakfast on the way to your apartment.” Brian said
“Too comfy to move.” Velaska mumbled
“I know me too, but the sooner we get this over with the sooner you’ll officially be living with me.” Brian said.
“Fine, fine.” Velaska said then smirked. She could feel something poking her in the leg and she knew exactly what it was. Velaska attacked her lips to Brian’s slowly and lightly at first; and as her hand wrapped around his member her kisses got harder more fierce. Brian just smiled into the kiss as he knew exactly where Velaska was going. He kissed her back just as fiercely as she was and the both of them started to wake up as things got heated up.

Once they were showered and dressed they finally made their way out of the house. They got breakfast and coffee and headed over to Velaska’s apartment. And just as they got out of the car, Matt showed up with a small U-Haul truck. Velaska smiled at him and then went ahead and unlocked the door. She hadn’t really packed at all so they had to take care of that first. “So how much stuff do you need to do?” Matt asked
“Well I think it would just be easier if we do this in two days. I still need to pack.” Velaska said
“Damn, does it all have to be organized?” Matt asked
“No, I’m not too picky. Just get me enough boxes for me to throw my clothes and stuff in. I can sort them out later.” Velaska said
“Then it’s a good thing I have tons of boxes and paper in the back of the U-Haul.” Matt smiled and led the way.

They spent the next hour boxing everything up, and spent another hour loading the U-Haul. Velaska left her key on the kitchen table in the envelope that held her half the month’s rent. What happened after that, she no longer cared. Matt followed Velaska back to Brian’s house and they loading the boxes into the house and Brian’s instructed on where they should go. “Okay, so now what should we do?” Matt asked
“You and Brian and go out and do whatever you want to do. I will be here going through and unloading my stuff.” Velaska said
“Are you sure you don’t want any help?” Brian asked
“I’ll be fine. I’ll have my phone on me and my iPod to keep me company.” Velaska said
“Ok fine if you say so. I’ll lock the door behind me just to make sure that you are safe here.” Brian said and pulled Velaska into a kiss.
“Hey how about we everyone over here tomorrow night for a cook-out to celebrate us officially moved in with you.” Velaska suggested.

“That sounds great.” Brian said with a smile. He kissed her one more time before he followed Matt out of the house. Velaska locked the door behind him and then placed the mini amp, she used to play her music, in the room that she was “moving in” and soon the room was filled with the music of her iPod. And she brought it to every room that she was working in. And soon she found herself in the last room, the bedroom. She was thankful that Matt and Brian had brought her dresser into the bedroom before they left to go the bar. And Brian had already cleared half of the walk-in closet for her. She smiled as she went through the mess of clothes in the last boxes and placed then neatly where they needed to be.