Status: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA SHADOWS!!!!!!!!

Morning After Dark

Just Room for Two (In My Fantasy)

Jules, Fanni, Anthony and I have pulled up to a random club chosen by, who else, Jules. I'm looking forward to this!! We're in Huntington Beach. It's my birthday. We're buying houses here and best of all? Avenged fucking Sevenfold live in this same area. Ohhh how I love this day! "Come ON! Hurry the fuck up!!" Oh yeah....she gets testy when she wants to party. Ehh. I don't blame her either. "Whoo!" Jules, not surprisingly, manages to trick the bouncer into letting us through ahead of the line. The other women in line start bitching and calling us whores, but WHAT does Jules do? Jules goes back outside after handing me her drink then comes back with blood on her hand.

"Ya know? I'm starting to dig Blood On The Dance Floor's song Bitches Get Stitches. Song sucks ass, but love the lyrics. Only bitches here get fatal wounds. Fucking bitches." This woman always has Fanni, Anthony and I busting out laughing. Haha! "Jules, you're-" She interrupts my brother after finishing her drink.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fuckin' hysterical. I know this." A song begins to play in the background, called Morning After Dark. "FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!" Apparently, Fanni loves this song? News to me. "I'll be right back....I see someone very....appetizing. Hehehe." She runs off to the crowded dance floor when the chorus hits and pushes away an underage scene whore off the guy she chose. "Small girl....big ass kicking. YOU GO FANNI!!" My little trio (me included) start to watch the band perform Morning After Dark. He sounds familiar just by his speaking. "This one's called Morning After Dark. Fucking dance!" The lights are turned off, my drink prepared and the band starts to just rock the fuck out. The two singers, one guy and a girl, are energetic on the stage. They have a couple background singers dancing behind them on both sides of the drums.

*Morning After Dark ends*

This band is fucking amazing! "Ladies and gentlemen! I get the feeling, you're all gonna go batshit wacko. Why? Why you ask me? Well. I think you're gonna find out. This one's called Naughty Song, by the singer/actress Cory Lee. Dance, have fun bitches!"

The song starts to blast throughout the entire club. "I know that you're down by the way you're watching me..."

during the middle of the song

I see a group of men in the booth.....Dayum. All of them. Damn. Damn damn, Damn. Happy fuckin' birthday to me! I see the one with a shaved head and we lock eyes. There's just room for two, in my fantasy! He looks around and the moment he stares at me, a devilish look appears on his face. I think I might love this birthday...a whole hell of a lot. Turn down the lights and light up the party I've got the time and you've got the body! Leave your boys with my girls tonight Come home with me asap The creepy accurate timing just makes this night more fucking awesome then I imagined. I see Jules and Fanni dancing in the crowd as the song plays, she asks a bartender to record it all so she can send it to Steve, her husband. "Hey there. Wanna dance with me?" Uh fuck yes!? "What kind of question is that? Let's go!" The chorus is amplified to maximum volume and the chorus to Naughty Song by Cory Lee blasts throughout the club. All this bump and grind makes everyone a freak! "Baby run away with me..." Ohhhh fuck, that voice. "Anytime, any place."

*THE MORNING AFTER DARK*

Needless to say, he drove me to his hotel room after telling my friends and brother along with his group that he's taking me away. In his hotel room?? Let's just say that Naughty Song was the perfect track. Fucking GIFTED. Ugh, I'm drooling just thinking about it.....Gifted in more ways then musically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday, Mama Shadows!