Status: ongoing!

A series of oneshots.

Him, That boy, Someone.

And it was never supposed to turn into this.

It was just convenient. We were both single, and of course we liked each other. But, you know, that’s not enough.

I mean, yeah, there was a time when he made my stomach do flips when I thought of him. When I fantasized about him being mine, and I being his. But I was young, and didn’t know what love was.

And after that we grew apart. He had fallen in love and I had given up. We went our separate ways. And I began to grow up.

And then one day, I fell in love too. I got caught up in my first romance. Yeah, I had had other boyfriends, but I’d never been in love. But this time I fell so hard that I couldn’t get back up for months.

This was the happiest time of my life. Everyday I felt such immense joy at the thought of seeing that boy, my first love. I though we were going to be together forever. I mean, that boy made me feel that way. But I was very young, and very naive.

What followed was the worst time of my short life. The boy of whom I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with, had done the unforgivable. And yes, I did try to forgive that boy. It didn’t work.

Conveniently he had come back into my life at that time. He had recently ended things with his girlfriend. We were both in a bad place. We both wanted to feel loved. So we though, why not give each other a chance? And I thought it would be a fantastic chance.

But I was wrong. The girlfriend wanted him back, so therefore he did not want me. And I told him, “never again.”

Of course the girlfriend and him ended, as I knew it would. And of course he wanted to give it another go with me. And I said “okay, but we’re gonna date and nothing more.” That adoration I had felt for him had vanished.

I can’t give my heart to him. No, he doesn’t deserve it. So, I wanna feel that love again, and I can’t feel it with him.

I want someone who adores me. Someone who is gonna chase me and make me feel like I’m falling all over again. And I’m willing to wait for that someone. I’m told that someone is out there. I’m young, I can wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thinking about what was, what is, and what will be. :] Positive thoughts about the future!