Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Underage

“ Lexxie, that's just weird." my dad replied, scrunching his face up in disgust. “ Why is that weird? ” He rolled his eyes and sat down. " He's my best friend. " I shrugged " And? "

“ You're 17."

" And? "

" Lexxie..."

" The age of consent is 17 here. "

" Consent being the key word, here. You do not have mine or your mother's permission to be with anyone over the age of 18." I rolled my eyes, but decided not to further the argument. I only had a few minutes left with him, before I had to return to hell. " Alright, whatever you square. " I playfully nudged him. " I am just trying to keep you safe. You'll thank-"

" ' Thank you someday ', yea I know. " I mocked, rolling my eyes.

“ Well demon child, it's almost 6:00. We better get moving. "

We hoped in my dad’s BMW and headed for my house, a place I was looking forward to not going to. My mom was a real bitch someday, but she was especially vile when I came home on Sunday nights. For what reason, no one really knew. I always worried that one day, my mom's bullshit was going to be too much for my dad and that he would
♠ ♠ ♠
After I re-read through this story, I began to wonder why people liked this so much! It sucked! It was rushed and poorly written. So I am re-writing the whole thing. I'm going to add things in, take things out and with some chapters, just erase the whole thing and start from scratch! I will admit, that the first few chapters might be a little boaring, butonce it's done being edited, I promise if you keep reading you will love it!!
*Re-written*