Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Matt's Little Chat

Matt's POV

I wasn't sure how to bring Michelle up to Lexxie.But somethings needed to be said. I told Lexxie that I need to talk to her when she walked in the kitchen. She said ok and followed me upstairs,into her room."Uncle Matt, uh what is this all about?"I looked over my shoulder. " I'll tell you as soon as you close the door."I sat down on the chair by her computer desk and waited for her to join me.

" Ok.. What's up?"she asked, flopping down on her bed.-" I wanna talk to you about your mom." Lexxie got this look of relief on her face.Not exactly what I expected.

"What?"

" Oh,thank God, I thought you were gonna talk to me about Jimmy."I gave her a strange look." Whhyyy the hell would I bring you up here to talk about Jimmy??" Her eyes widened." Uuuh.. Um I don't know." she stammered.

Lexxie's POV

My heart started to race. Why the hell did I say that?.. I should have known better.. Damnit!Uncle Matt raised an eyebrow but shook his head and began.

" Look.. Whether you want to admitt it or not, I know you love your mom." -

" Well duh, but I don't like her.. She's a stupid bitch." he nodded."I agree, but still... I know watching your mom and dad fight for all those year has been difficult.Children shouldn't have to witness some of the things Michelle has done to your dad.. But regardless she is still your mom, and even if it isn't for a couple weeks, I think you should maintain some kinda of communication with her." I just stared at him.. Was he serious?No,he couldn't be.

" Again,not right now.. But after the dust settles..At least consider it hun..Girls need their moms." I sat up. " I have aunt Val or aunt Gena or aunt Amanda for that position." -" I agree that Val and Gena and Amanda are very good and motherly with you. They love you Lexxers, very much just like the rest of us do.. But honey they aren't your mother.. It..It's just not the same.. You don't understand right now but you will." I just shook my head. I thought everyone was on my side about the whole 'mom' thing.

"What?" he asked,cocking his head. " This is bull shit!" I shouted. " What is?"

"All of what your saying.. I thought you were on my side Uncle Matt." Matt's face softened. " No, Lexxie sweetie your not getting it,that's not what I meant,I-" But I cut him off.

" NO!YOU don't get it.I hate that woman.. After all that she's put me,and my dad and YOUR wife and friends through,and your on her side?" Matt shook his head.

" No,Lexxie you are blowing this waaay out of proportion.Your taking this the wrong way." I stood up. " No, I'm not.. I can't believe this Matt!"

I stormed out the door and downstairs past Jimmy.

Jimmy's POV

Lexxie came flying downstairs and out the front door."What the fuck?" I mumbled. Seconds later Matt came stomping downstairs muttering stuff under his breath.That was odd.

" Ok, what the hell did I miss?" I asked as Zacky walked into the living room. "Matt went to talk to Lexx about something,and apparently it did NOT go over well." I raised my brow.

"What did he talk about?" he shrugged. " I don't know all of the details but I know he wanted to talk to her about Michelle."

"What ABOUT Michelle." he shrugged again.

" How the hell should I know?" I nodded. " Well,I'm gonna go after Lexxie,she took off,I wanna make sure she's ok." But as I stood up,he put a hand up to my chest,stopping me.

" No,no lover boy I'LL go get her.. Brian's paranoid enough the way it is." I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the couch. I wanted to be the one to comfort her,but it's seriously useless arguing with Zacky.'Well..' I thought to myself. 'Better go see what's up.' I stood up and walked into the kitchen
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)

*Fixed*