Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Zacky's Warning

Lexxie's POV

HOLY SHIT!Matt's suggestion for me to sleepover at Jimmy's came flying at me like a death bat out of hell!But I was totally up for..But oh lord!What would I wear?Or would I even need clothes?AAAAAAAAH!I was so nervous..Though I dunno,I mean,I've slept over at Jimmy's before..

"Yea,come in."

"Hey Lexxers,can I talk to you about something for a second?"I turned around to see uncle Zacky leaning against my door frame."Yea sure Zackster,what's up?''

He smiled and came over to me."Zackster huh?That's a name I haven't heard you call me since you were 7."

I giggled."It just popped into my head so,I thought,'Why not?''

He smiled for second but then he got serious."Lexx,... Uh,I'm not sure how to say this..I love Jimmy, we all do,And we love you,and it's not that I don't trust him,because normally I do but-"I cut him off

"Uncle Zack,quit beating around the bush..Spit it out."He took a deep breath in."I don't think it's a very good idea that you stay the night with Jimmy.."I just stared at him..Did he know?I relaxed my face,playing it off like I had to clue what he was talking about.

"What the hell do you mean?I've slept over at Jimmy's many times before."he nodded" I know..But it's a little bit different this time..I mean the last time you spent the night with him you were like 12 right?"I nodded."So?"I shrugged.

My brows furrowed."Are you suggesting that uncle Jimmy is some kind of pervert?"

Uncle Zacky shook his head furiously."Fuck no, but..There's just some things you.Don't quite understand."I still stared at him.He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Look if your gonna stay just don't..At least don't do anything that you'll regret or that will get The Rev thrown in jail ok?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha..What will happen next.Thanks again to everyone for all of the comments..I know it sounds cheezy but it means alot to me.I've submitted stories before that got no response so thank u again.And isn't Zack being a dork?lol Enjoy.-Much love & respect,Mrs.Jimmy Sullivan!

*Fixed*