Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

No Bail,Outta jail

Lexxie's POV

I threw my bag down on Jimmy couch,and headed to the bathroom sink to clean up the little bit of blood that came from my nose.While I'm not the best fighter in the world,I'm still pretty good at kicking ass..And'apparently,so was Leana.

Jimmy walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.I threw the wash rag into the sink and walked away.Jimmy sighed."C'mon Lexxers,it's not that big a deal.You didn't loose the fight,babe no one did because Valary broke it up."

"Oh thanks,that sounds much better Jimbo."

He walked over to me."Lexx..Stop it..Just,just forget about it..Be happy that your here with me ok?"I opened my mouth to protest,but quickly shut it when I realized he was right.I nodded and leaned into him."Ok..I'm sorry."he smiled and once again put his arms around me."Forget about it..Lets put your things away and start having some fun."Jimmy picked up my bag and winked and smiled seductively at me before going into the other room..

Gee,I wonder what his ideal of fun will be THIS time?

Matt's POV

I was sitting on my couch,talking to Johnny and Amanda,when Val walked in.

"Hey babe,you get her phone back to her?"she nodded but had this look about her."...Um did everything go ok?"she walked over to the couch and flopped down beside me."It would've if I didn't arrive to see Lexxie and Leana on the ground fighting in Jimmy's drive way!"

"Oh Jesus,what for?"Amanda asked.

She shrugged`."I don't know.I broke up the fight,gave Lexx her phone and left.We got bigger issues right now."I nodded."I agree.What are we gonna do about Bri?''

"Like you said babe,wait till tomarrow and see if they place bail."Johnny looked over at me."And if they don't?" l looked over at Val,who answered for me."Then we kick Michelle's ass and break Syn out."

But lets just hope they place bail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for all the comments guys,you all ROCK!!!

*Fixed*