Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

The Worst Part About Waking Up....Is Being Hungover...

Jimmy's POV

"Are you fuckin serious?!?"I shouted,waking Lexx.This was great news!

"Yea man,we called up there about 15 minutes ago to find out and they said that they were placing bail on him for $500,at 9:30 and that we could pick him up at 10:00!"Lexx was scowling at me.

"What?"I mouthed,while still listening to Zacky.

"Shut the FUCK UP!You're being too damn loud!"she shot back before rolling over.

"Ok Zacky,I'll go get Lexxers up and get ready and we'll be over at Matt's in about an hour ok?...Ok,later man." I sat my phone back on the entable right before Lexx smacked me in the back of the head."What the hell?"she once again scowled at me.."It is 7 in the damn morning,I'm hungover like a bitch,and I'm exhausted.I'm not going ANYWERE!"I had to stifle a smile.This was probably her 1st hangover.I'm betting..

"Babe come on..Zacky said they're releasing your dad at 10."her eyes grew wide and she sat up.

"Seriously?!?Oh,shit my head.."I giggled."Allright,it's time to sober your little ass up.A few asprins,some coffee and a shower..Come on,lets go."

*45 minutes later*

Lexxie's POV

"Come on,you look amazing as usual."Jimmy shouted,as I put the finishing touches on my make up.Granted my dad had been in jail for only a night,but it felt like forver.I closed the door to the bathroom and grabbed my bag.

"Ok,ok..I'm ready."he smiled and wrapped his arms around me."Good...You look beautiful."I smiled as we headed to the door.But that smile quickly turned to a frown when I seen who was outside waiting for me.

"Hello Alexxis...Hello Jimmy."

Oh fuck..My mom
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everybody for the comments
DeathbatScreamer
Miss.CorrCorr
With_Vengeance
StacieIerogeance
a7xgirl6661
Codex lol
And don't forget to check out my new story called,'Second Heart beat:The after life.'It's the sequal to You make my heart beat faster.Thanks,yours always,Mrs.Jimmy Sullivan

*Fixed*