Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

I Don't like Drummers

Jimmy’s POV

“ Lexxie and I are WHAT?”

“ Oh Jimmy, drop the act, I’m not dumb I saw you kiss her yesterday,right before you left Brian’s house.”

Ah.. See I knew she was spying on us.

“ Seriously Michelle.. You need to stop fucking lying! First you lie to the cops and say that Brian broke into your house and attacked your pin head of a boyfriend, when actually you were standing there with the door wide open and I’M the one who attacked Aaron first .And NOW you’re making up some stupid crap that I’m dating my niece? Have you COMPLETELY lost it woman?!?”she rolled her eyes.

“ Oh Jimmy, as I said before give that niece crap a rest.. Your not REALLY her uncle. Neither is Johnny. Only Matt is and that’s only because he’s married to Val.”

Lexxie’s POV

I just stood there,unsure of what to say. I mean NO I didn’t want to get Jimmy or I in a bunch of trouble. But if I could at LEAST make her think that she’s wrong about me and Jimmy then I was gonna try. I’m NOT going down without a fight. I inherited that from my father : ).

“ Mom.. Come on ,I mean no offense to ‘uncle’ Jimmy, but he’s almost thirty, I’m BARELY 17.. That’s just gross.” Jimmy turned and raised his eyebrow towards me. I squinted at him, letting him know that I was playing along, and that he needed to quit giving me that look before my mom caught on if she hadn’t already.

“ Gee,thanks Lexx.”he muttered.I’d have to make it up to him later.

“Well, I mean seriously mom.. Get freakin real..” I swallowed hard knowing what I was about to say, even though it wasn’t true, was something I’d regret later..

“ And uh besides.. I don’t like drummers.”

Zacky’s POV

‘Babe, my mom, is in the hospital, she had a heart attack.’ My heart sunk.. Oh no, and here I thought she was gonna dump me.. ‘ Oh baby, I’m sooo sorry.. Is there anything I can do?’.

“ So we should like throw some kinda party for Brian..” Johnny said.Val giggled.

“While I’m glad that Bri is getting out, he’s only been there over night, Johnny, it’s not like he’s been in there a year.” Gena wrote back. ‘ No babe, but I’m gonna have to go to Florida for awhile to see her.’ A while.. How long was that? I mean I get that was her mom, but I was still gonna miss her.

“ I was just saying. And it be an excuse to throw a party.’’ Matt smiled. “ When do we need an excuse to throw a party?”

“…. Good point.” Everyone was laughing but me..

And Val took notice.

“ Zacky?Everything ok in your world?” I looked up at her. “ Uh… Gena just texted me..Her mom had a heart attack.” Everyone gasped. “ Oh my God.. Is- Is she ok?She’s not dead is she?” I shook my head. “ No.. but she is in the hospital. Gena said she had to leave to go to Florida to see her.”

“ Oh man.. Poor Gee Gee..I hope everything goes ok.” I nodded again. “ Me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks StacieIerogeance and DeathbatScreamer!You guys rock.Hope you like this new chapter!

*Fixed*