Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Michelle's plot 1

Lexxie' POV

This was unbelieveable!Was Jimmy seriously flipping out over this?I sighed heavily and walked over to the front door."Jimmy..Come on i'm sorry."I said to the rectangle oak."You KNOW I didn't mean....."But still nothing."Jimmy this is insane,you're overreacting.Just then the door swung open.At first Jimmy just stood there,but after about 30 seoncds he snapped out of it and pulled me into him.

"I know...I'm sorry..I guess im a little grumpy..Being hungover and having to deal with Michelle this early just made me aggrivated..But still im sorry." he explained.I smiled against his chest."All right,come on.I'm sure the gang is wondering where we are."I smiled once again and headed to the car.

Michelle's POV

"You got her?"i asked Aaron through the phone."Yep.She's tied up to a chair in Alexxis's room."I smiled to myself."Good..Maybe now Brian and his gang of talentless dumb asses will learn."

Zacky's POV

"Anthing yet?"Val asked as Matt and I came back into the living room."Yea they're on their way now.Jim said that they had a little car trouble but that it was all good now."-"Well good I guess.''I looked over on the couch to see

short shit sound asleep."What the hell?How'd he fall asleep that quickly?"Amanda shrugged.Matt got this evil grin on his face and before any of us knew what was going on he body slammed Johnny.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just kinda afiller i promise it will get better.And all you go read Hide my Heart by With_Vengeance.It's awesome!