Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Yelling at Pigeons

Brian's POV

"FREEDOM!!FINALLY SWEET FREEDOM!!"I shouted hopping into the car.

I was so happy to be outta that place and back with my friends,and most importantly my daughter.Matt and Johnny giggled."Glad to see your in a good mood."Matt said,starting up the car."Well how could he not be??I mean hell I'm excited too,we got our Bri Bri back!"Jimmy yelled bouncing around in his seat.

Good 'ol Jimmy.Such a character."True,true."Matt replied.I glanced over at Lexxie who seemed to be distracted by something outside."Lexx..Honey what are you starin at?"she looked over at me and grinned."There's this girl over there by the curb screaming at a pigeon..I'm sure her and her friends are just goofing around but it's funny as hell."

Everybody turned around to look out their windows.I raised my eyebrow.But she was right.Sure enough,there was this insanely beautiful girl,with long black hair,yelling at a bird up on the electric pole."Oh man,I should totally go join them!"Jimmy shouted opening up his door.''Oh what the hell me too."said Lexx.Well..This should be interesting.. "Hey you!"I heard jimmy shout,running at full speed towards the pretty black haired girl.She turned around and her mouth dropped. open."HOLY SHIT YOUR THE REV!!"

I got out and followed Lexx and Jimmy."The one and only."he replied,grinning wide.."Oh god,this is INSANE!I cannot believe what I'm seeing!"Jimmy smiled.
'Well believe it because it's true."the girl smiled & extended her hand."Well,I'm Jasmine."-"Nice to meet you I'm Jimmy..Um obviously."He shook her hand then let it fall back at his side.Jasmine then turned to Lexxie and smiled."And you must be Lexxie..Syn's daughter right?"Lexxie nodded."Yep that be me."

-Jasmine-3rd person POV.

She smiled warmly at Lexxie and shook her hand.She couldn't believe she had just met the amazing drummer of her favorite band and then the daughter of their lead guitaristThis was pretty kick ass to her.And it was about to get even more kick ass,because coming up along side Lexxie was none other then Synyster Gates.

Jasmine's eyes widened and her heart beat against her chest..Wow..HE was so beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just another filler.i have this idea brewing in my head for the next chapter..And i'm introducing a new character..Yes the girl yelling at the bird lol.She's gonna be a GREAT character and SPOILER Brian's love interest..Enjoy hope i ddin't disappoint sme one :(