Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Welcome to the family

Brian's POV

"Oh wow..You're Syn.." Jasmine said calmly."You bet your ass I am."I laughed.
She smiled at me and turned away blushing.Aaaw.."Hey chick,as much as we'd love to stick around we gotta go,but we'll see you later ok?"her friends said to her..She hugged each of them before they left.."So what are you guys doing over here?"Jimmy asked,interupting the aquward silence."Weeeell..This damn bird LITTERALLY swooped down and stole one of my french fries RIGHT out of my mouth!"

Lexx started giggling."You're not serious?"Jasmine nodded furiously."I sure as hell am!!!"Which made her laugh even harder."So I was explaing to the bird that if he stole another one of my french fries,I was gladly gonna climb up that telephone pole and kick it's ass!"Jimmy burts out into a fit of laughter."That's fucking aweosme dude!I yell at birds too!.!".I raised my eyebrow to both of them and smiled.

"You two would be perfect for eachother."Lexx shot me the nastiest death glare ever.Did she really like him that much?Jimmy looked over at me w/ a nervous glance."Uum..I-I'm not really looking for a relationship right now..But if I was you'd be great."

Jimmy's POV

Great.. Good going Brian now Lexx is probably pissed at.I REALLY wished he hadn't have said that.But when I looked over at Lexx she seemed perfectly calm & collected."Well Brian,your single and looking,why not her?"Lexx hit me in the arm."What?!"-

"Jimmy they just met."she said with a silly smile."However,You two SHOULD consider talking."Brian scowled at her."Lexx,hon,I don't need my teenage daughter trying to play match maker ok?"she smiled cockily and put her hands on her hips.

"You've been single too long dad you deserve to be happy...It's either this or I sign you up for e-harmony."Brian quickly extened his hand to Jasmine.''Hello I'm Brian,how are you on this fine day?"Jasmine smiled and blushed. "I'd be better if birds weren't stealing food from me."Brian smiled.There was ALOT of that going around."Yea,that would piss me off too."Just then we heard a car horn go off."Come one guys,lets go!"Matt shouted from the car."Bring your friend with you but lets go."Val called.Jasmine looked a little dazed."Are you ok?"Lexx asked.

"Yea it's just..Avenged Sevenfold is like my favorite band,You're guys' music has had such an influence on me..I'm not gonna do the fan girl thing don't worry but I guess I'm just a little star struck." "That's very sweet..I'm glad our band has had such an impact."Jimmy replied."Yep...You're very pretty and seem really kick ass..I love you allready.Friends?"Lexx asked smiling sweetly.
Jasmine smiled wide and nodded."Then welcome to the family.."Matt smiled,coming over to us..

-Gena-3rd person POV

FINALLY!She worked the knots in the rope with the file until they were in half and on the ground.But she picked the wrong timing to do so,because just as the ropes hit the floor,Michelle walked in."WHAT THE FUCK?!"She yelled running over to her.

But Gena thought fast and first blasted Michelle in the nose as hard as she could,knocking her off balance a bit,then picked the chair she was in,and hit Michelle over the head with it.Michelle's eyes rolled in the back of her head,
&she passed out.Without checking to see if Michelle was still breathin,due to the serious blow from the chair,Gena ran as fast as she could out of the house,without looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG sooooooo sorry it's been so long!I've been grounded and have only had limited time to get on the computer.That and i've been a little stuck on what I was gonna do with this damn story.Hope it was good.So please after you comment tell me what you think of Jasmine.Isn't she amazing.Dude I would KILL to have an opportunity like hers!..Well maybe Lexx's too.Brian's daughter & Jimmy's gf..Can't go wrong there lol.And YAY Gena's free!!!Thanks a bunch.-Mrs.Jimmy Sullivan