Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Run Gena,Run! Feel Brian,feel! pt.1

3rd person POV
-Gena-

Gena ran faster and faster, even though she felt as if she couldn't run anymore. Her legs were tired and she was out of breath. In a car , Michelle’s house didn't seem that far away from Brian’s. But on foot, it seemed like he lived in a whole different state. But that wasn't going to stop her. Aaron and Michelle were probably already on their way to find her and she knew if she stopped, that upped her chances of getting caught again.

Soon she was just a block away from his house. Yes! Finally, Gena would be safe. But that thought quickly dissolved as the sound of screeching tires entered her ears. Gena stopped dead in her tracks and whipped her head around.Off in the distance she could she Aaron's pick up speeding towards her. "Holy shit!" she said under her breath. She didn't waste another second and pushed her self to run as fast as she could to Brian's. There she knew Zacky wouldn't let Aaron lay a hand on her!...Zacky..Warmth flooded her as she thought of her boyfriend and how safe he made her feel.But her thoughts were interupted by a car horn.

Gena looked back once again and saw that Aaron was quickly gaining on her."Get back here you fucking bitch!"he shouted.She dipped into a small alley way that she knew was a short cut to Brian's.And it was small enough to where Aaron's pick up couldn't fit..She just hoped that Aaron ddin't know that and head straight to Brian's before she got there.

-Matt's House-

The madness and insanity(in a good way lol) was still on heavily as Jimmy,
Jasmine,Johnny and Lexxie chased eachother around the house."Are we the only adults here?"Amanda joked."It seems so.."replied Matt."But oh well..If they weren't acting like that,there'd be something wrong with them."Brian said.Matt & Val nodded."I agree.."Val then cleared her throat and nudged Matt."So uh..
Bri...What do you think of Jazz?"Val asked.

Brian raised his eyebrow."What do you mean?"Matt and Val looked and eacother and smiled."Brian...Come on dude,we're not blind..We saw you check out her ass when she walked in front of you a few minutes ago.And when she was sitting and talking to Jimmy you kept staring at her...You like her don't you?"Brian shrugged.

"I don't know her well enough.I mean she seems really cool and really sweet and she acts like Jimmy which is why I guess they bonded so quickly..And Lexxie really likes her too,so that's a good thing but other then that I don't know."Val shook her head."No..You DO like her.We're not stupid."-

"Ok just come out and ask it straight guys,Brian do you think Jazz is hot?"Zacky cut in,sitting up.Brian smiled and then nodded."Veery."-"There,see,that's aaalll you had to ask."he said leaning back against the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
RUUUUNNN GENA!!!!!!!!!