Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Te Amo.Don't it mean I love you?

Same day

3rd person POV
Gena sat in the room shaking and trembling. She knew as soon as Michelle got home, she was in for it. Michelle would beat her for just the tiniest thing. And she knew Michelle was in a pissy mood today, which meant that she would take it out on her when she got back. SLAM! Came a noise that made Gena snap her head up. It was the sound of the front door slamming. ‘Oh shit.’she thought. Michelle was back.She squeezed her eyes shut tight as the sounds of footsteps got closer.

Jimmy’s POV

Bri and Jazz were so cute together. We all decided to go to my place and hang out, and the new couple were cuddling on the couch in the front room. I’m glad he finally found himself a good girl. He needed it. And we needed the relaxation.
For the first half hour, we all reminisced on good times.

That is till Johnny started cracking on Lexxie.Since then the two haven’t stopped play-arguing.“ Yea well, you can just bite me Uncle Johnny, because I’m still taller then you,so stop making fun of my height!” Lexxie yelled,sitting up throwing a pillow at him.Johnny ducked and the pillow smacked into Amanda’s face.

“ Thaaaanks Lexx.” She scowled. Lexx giggled. “ Sorry it was aimed at your lame ass of a boy friend. But he dodged it and you just kinda happened to be behind him. Sorry.” –“ You’re such a man Johnny.” Benji scoffed.

“ Letting the love of your life take the hit. What if that was a bullet? Would you have ducked and let Mandy get whacked with that too?” Johnny shook his head. “ Nope. If that was a bullet, I’d take it straight through my brain for her.” There was a chorus of ‘awwws’. I shook my head and smiled. “ Wow Johnny, you DO have a heart.” He turned around and gave me the finger. “ Or not. Way to kill a moment John.” I mumbled.

I looked over at Zacky, who was sitting over in the corner silent. He had been pretty bummed since Gena left. She hadn’t even so much as called or texted him in a long time. While I was a little worried as well, I was also pissed too. Poor Zacky. I wish Gena would get ahold of him some time soon.

3rd person POV

Recap : ‘Oh shit.’ she thought. Michelle was back. She squeezed her eyes shut tight as the sounds of footsteps got closer.

Now: The door opened slowly and in walked a beaten & bruised looking Michelle w/ a pair of scissors. Scissors? ‘Holy Hell what happened to her & what is she doing w/ fucking scissors!?’ Gena screamed in her head. Gena prayed and prayed that Michelle wasn’t gonna ram those scissors into her, as she inched closer. But instead of feeling piercing pain, she felt the ropes around her go slack and then fall to the floor. Gena became very confused.

Michelle stood up & threw the ropes across the room. “ Go.” She said calmly. Gena furrowed her brow. “ Go where?” she asked timidly. “ Home. Leave. I’m letting you go. There’s no point in this anymore. Go home, go to the police, to Mexico. I don’t care, just get out.” She’d been waiting forever to be set free. Yet here was her opportunity and all she could do was just stand there. What

was going on? Why had Michelle all of a sudden decide to let her go? Did it have anything to do with the fact that she looked like she got the crap kicked outta her? She didn’t know. But for some reason, Gena HAD to find out. “

Why?” Michelle scowled at Gena. “ What the fuck do you mean why? What’s it matter why? Just go Gena. Get the fuck out and go back to you’re perfect fucking life where every one loves you.” Michelle replied, flopping down on the edge of the bed, and putting her head in her hands. Gena couldn’t believe that she was REALLY feeling sorry for Michelle, but something was tugging at her to push further into this conversation. “ What do you mean, Mich-”- “ I STILL LOVE HIM!!” she shouted. “ Him?” Gena asked. Michelle nodded. “ Yes..

Brian.” Gena’s eyed widened. “ What? How….You put his WHOLE family through hell and back! You couldn’t possibly love him! You DON’T DO THAT TO SOMEONE YOU SAY YOU LOVE MICHELLE!!!” Gena screamed. “ Believe what ever you want, I don’t care. I DO still love Brian.. Everything I did… I dunno I was just so overly pissed at him that.. I wanted to get back at
him.. Make him feel as shitty and low as he made me feel..” she began.

“ And my daughter.. My beautiful & ONLY little girl can’t stand me. Do you know what that’s like? No! You don’t. Well let me tell you it’s heart breaking."

"So instead of trying to kiss her ass like the rest of you dumb fucks,I took to being hateful to her. The way she is to me.. And all of the things I did.. Made sense in the beginning,to punish Brian.. But now it’s pointless.. Everyone hates me and there’s no chance for me and Brian.. So why bother?”

Michelle explained. Gena was speechless.. What was she supposed to say? She never knew this is how Michelle really felt about everything. She just thought she was an evil bitch. While the things she did were wrong, she understood now why..

“ I.. Um… I had.. Well, no clue that’s how you felt.” Gena managed to get out. “ Yea well.. It is..” –“ Michelle..” she began, sitting down next to her. “ I’m not gonna lie to you.. Brian is more then over you. So even if you two became civil with eachother.. I’m sorry it’s done & over with.. But tha doesn’t mean that you have to turn everyone against you. It’s gonna take a long time to make everyone trust you and care for you again. But if you just let go of this

vengeance act, you’ll get you friends back.. And find a guy that treats you like a real man should. Instead of dating all these fucking losers that treat you and your daughter like shit.” When she finished she stood up & got ready to head out. But before she did she turned to Michelle and smiled. “ Thank you Michelle..” And with that she left.

Zacky’s POV

door snapped me outta my thoughts. “ I’ll get it… Not like I got anything better to do.” I mumbled, getting up outta my chair. I drug myself over to the door and opened. “ Hey baby.” Said the most beautiful blonde in the world. “ GENA!!!” I screamed. I tackle hugged her and down we both went.. Giggling and kissing.

10 Minutes later.

Gena’s POV

I sat on Zacky’s lap & wrapped my arms around his neck. “ So aunt Gena.. Where the hell have you been?” Lexx asked, resting her head under Jimmy’s neck.. Did I miss something with those two?I smiled gently and responded. “ Florida..” While I should go to the cops, something inside of me won’t let me do it. It would be soo easy for me to rat Michelle out, with all the shit she did..

But.. I just can’t. Deep down, I really hope she’s gonna change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the last. Thank u to every body who stuck by w/ this story when it got slow or pointless. Especially With_Vengeance. Enjoy!