Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

Introduction

My head was craned as my eyes were intently focused on the pinkish sunset that was mixed within the puffy white clouds we were soaring with. I had my sunglasses on to protect my eyes, but they dug into my temple causing me further discomfort. It didn’t really matter though the pilot told us a few minutes ago that we would be arriving at our destination shortly, it had startled the businessman next to me from his slumber making me laugh silently at his expense. I could see the city come into play a little as it looked like an ants village in the distance. I was hoping Bella would be waiting for me so we could hurry on faster and get home.

I hadn’t seen my sister since she was half dead, constant IV in her arm, as her boyfriend never left her side. That was when I first met Edward, I thought he’d been a rather decent guy; until he up and left my sister. My dad told me she did nothing but mope around in her room and screaming in her sleep. That was where I came into play. I was supposed to help her since we were always so close, until she moved with dad and I stayed with our aunt Linda (for whatever reason my mom didn’t feel like burdening my dad with two teenage girls).

My plane landed in Port Angeles, the closest larger city to Forks without being Seattle, where Bella was waiting to take me back home. I missed my dad; I hadn’t seen him other than the few days in the hospital in years. It would be nice to get into the country and away from the bustling life of the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but trust me I write long chapters after the introductions :) I would really love comments and feedback <3 Rylan