Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

17

It was black yet I could make out every detail in the room I was given, the navy silk beneath me glided across my skin as I shifted positions for the uncountable time. Most rooms were empty, but mine, I requested mine to be filled. Filled to the point where I sometimes forgot what I was, and where I was. It had been a week since I had once again saved my sister’s life, something I would never be thanked for. I wonder what she told my parents, hey guess what my boyfriend’s a vampire and Tay saved my life by being turned so you’ll never see her again, I doubted that would go over well. I sighed heavily even though it wasn’t even a requirement to breath anymore but as I mentioned I am still trying to deny what I had done. A knock on the door dragged my thoughts away from my old life as the silk slid my body guiding my feet to the floor heading to the doorway. “Are you still sulking?” I saw Demetri’s smirk behind the door after I had only pushed it open a few inches. I turned but he followed inside carrying a water bottle with a dark purplish mixture inside that looked very strange in texture.

“Thank you Demetri.” I grabbed the bottle carefully screwing off the top and bringing it to my lips.

“You are an odd one,” He said as I sat on the edge of my bed. “But I see what Aro sees.”

“And that is?” I wiped my lips licking the small amount of thick dark purple liquid from my finger. His pacing had led him in front of me I simply closed my eyes.

“You are special Taysia, just look at your gift. Never before has anything like it been seen! You should be embracing your new power, you could control the world if you desired, be a millionaire, whatever you wanted.” He seemed frustrated, but he gently brought his hand to my cheek, something he did frequently. I opened my eyes looking into his scarlet ones I felt him plant a brief kiss on my forehead before turning to leave, he was gone within seconds.

I stood again bottle in hand taking another generous swig as I placed myself in front of the mirror. It wasn’t my old self staring back; the new Taysia was paler, it was as if the sun had never met my skin, not even in passing. The new Taysia had teeth that were sharp as steel and whiter than the cleanest snow. The new Taysia had silver eyes that pierced through minds, creating illusions and taking over to control. The new Taysia had a mind that could communicate and move things without blinking an eye. The one thing I still had to even remind me that there was an old Tay had been my hair; it had made me stand out as a human and now as a vampire.

My hand didn’t leave a mark as I pulled my hand away, not even knowing I had done it. I watched myself drink from the bottle again nearly finishing it. It disgusted me, the taste of the synthetic blood I drank was good, but I at least wanted to make myself more normal by mixing PowerAde to the party. Aro told me I would eventually come around to the taste of humans, but I strongly disagreed whenever the situation would come up in one of our meetings.

Aro had taken a liking to me, his favorite, he had told me several times which infuriated Jane (who I still hate with the up most passion by the way). We practiced my powers for a while everyday but for the most part I remained in my room. Demetri would visit often popping in to see me whether I was in my room or the library, his gift allowed him to find people within a certain distance, good thing his power didn’t work on me he’d be near me 24-7.

I yawned feeling tired, another thing no vampire did according to Aro, but I liked the feeling of sleep. I lay down in my bed head hitting the soft silk pillow beneath me. I stared at the ceiling a single shimmery tear like glass slid from one of my closed eyes as my thoughts were filled with my parents, who I would never see again. The boys, who I would never see again. Jake, who I would never see again. I cried myself a few more tears and with that I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one :) I know this is just sort of a filler chapter so that you can understand stuff :) Please comment <3 Rylan