Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

22

I was technically dead, so why exactly did my head hurt so damn much? I rubbed it although it essentially had no effect. I still wanted to know who that creepy attacker of mine was and how he knew my name. The moon was still hanging in the sky, it's light showing me I was I room, one that I had never been in before. It wasn't until I looked in the corner of the room that I saw a familiar face. "Edward?" I asked seeing the rooms walls were made completely of windows. "Where am I?" 

He gave a small chuckle before answering, "you're in my house Tay."

"Oh, well why am I here?" I was very confused by all this.

“I found you, in the forest and I knew it was you. Would you like me to leave you there next time so the wolves can get you?” He had a smile on his face showing there was no malevolence in his statement. He stood from his chair touched my forehead and I was immediately overwhelmed by another voice speaking in my head, ‘can you hear my thoughts Tay?’

"What the Hell?" I pushed him away from me. "What did you just do?" 

"I did nothing, you merely mimicked my power, can you hear my thoughts now?" He stopped speaking so I could listen but nothing came to me. I shook my head and he got a puzzled look on his face. "Oh well, your powers have to stop somewhere right." There was a smile on his face as he helped me off the futon I was laying on. 

"Where're we going now?" I asked following behind him into a long hallway that led to a staircase that spiraled downward. 

"I wanted you to meet Carlisle." He led me through his house that all of the walls were made of windows, I suppose they had nothing to hide from in the thick forest. We passed a girl and boy sitting on the porch they had leading off from the kitchen, they turned to look but they looked deep in conversation to say anything to us. "That's Rosalie and Emmett." I nodded showing I comprehended but followed in his brisk pace to a rich oak door that was closed. Edward knocked a few times when a silky voice that i could have listened to all day beckoned us to enter. 

"Hello Tay. I'm Carlisle." He had neat blonde hair and honey golden eyes that matched Edwards, he was watching me as he held a hand for me to shake. 

"Nice to meet you sir." I replied taking the seat across from his desk as he sat down. Edward left and closed the door behind him giving us privacy despite the fact I'm sure they could still hear us. 

"Please just call me Carlisle." The smile never left his face as he continued to study me. "How are things going?" I didn't know exactly what he was referring to so I just gave him the simple answer of everything's great. "Shouldn't you be in Italy?"

"Suppose to be yes, but I was getting homesick. I came to see Bella graduate.". I felt secure enough to confide in Carlisle. 

"Yes, Alice told us you would be. The janitor was a very clever man to use." I looked at him with a very puzzling expression since I hadn't told him my powers. "Many people know of your extraordinary gifts Tay." 

"How?" I wondered if it was the same way my forest attacker knew. 

"Word simply spreads, Aro was so impressed he told a few people and it trickled. Why?" He still smiled, but it quickly faded when I shared my next piece of information.

"Well I was attacked in the forest, the boy knew about my power and I just wanted to know how."

"Do you know who he was?" Carlisle's face twisted to a concerned expression. I shook my head lamely. 

"Sorry." I apologized, "I could definitely describe him, or at the very least if there was a picture I could point him out." 

"We'll worry about this in a minute, but how exactly are you feeding before I let you see your sister. I can see you don't drink blood but I just need to ask to avoid problems."

"Synthetic blood, I requested it." He looked pleased again before he stood and this time I followed his lead. 

"You're very special Tay. I need you to realize this before we inform you on our current situation." Once again I didn't know what to say but I nodded. Carlisle led me through the house, I looked to see Rosalie and Emmett were no longer outside. We walked into another living room where arms were instantly thrown around me.

"Tay." My sister embraced me and I hugged her back feeling very emotional. I let a tear escape as I saw her fearful face that was weary. 

"What's wrong Bells?" For a moment it felt like nothing changed. 

"You're really a vampire." She sniffled and I patted her back. I smiled weakly at her since she was more or less the reason for my fate, but I hugged her again and noticed there were other people in the room.

"Hello Tay." Alice chirped happily standing next to a man with light brown hair who had the signature Cullen eyes as I was beginning to realize they all had matching ones.

"Hi Alice." I smiled at her. 

"Sorry to ruin the reunion but we have important matters to discuss." Carlisle interrupted Alice's next comment. "Tay was attacked in the forest just like Alice predicted, meaning Riley already contacted her. Now Tay we need to know exactly what he said to you."

I looked around the room seeing everyone intently watching me, I felt nervous but relayed everything that happened. "In the end all he really wanted was me to join him. He didn't say why." I felt rather useless. 

"That's fine we already know why. I just don't know why he left you alive." Carlisle's words made my eyes widen. "Not to frighten you." Bella squeezed my hand that I just now realized she was holding.

"Theres vampires after me again." She said grimly.

"It's an army of newborns, and we need your help since you too are technically a newborn. How you can control yourself is incredible, I believe it has something to do with your sacrifice, it alters the blood." Carlisle explained.

"I'll do anything I can." I smiled knowing I could make a home here again.

"Excellent. We are also utilizing the aid of the werewolves." My heart dropped metaphorically and I knew Bella was staring at me. "Is that a problem?" He asked after my few seconds of spacing out looking past him. I shook my head quickly and looked into his eyes. He gave me a reassuring smile making the left side of my lips curl up.

The room was thick with tension for a few moments, there was no doubt that even they were skeptical about having an alliance with werewolves but I knew they would do no harm. I had no idea what they would even think, since Bella never told them. They thought I was dead. Sure Leah would know but could she really convince the rest of them to love me again? "We train tomorrow Tay, it will give us some good time to teach you the basics and we can see what you've got." Edward spoke taking Bella into a side hug. I sighed knowing tomorrow would be a long day.                        
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while again. My laptop has officially died leaving me to write solely on my Ipad so i apologize in advance :) I also have a new story that I'm working on so you should check it out <3 Thank you for the comments everyone keep them coming <3