Status: Pleasantly Finished <3 :D Thank you all <3

Everything but My Heart

8

My dad left early for the office, my poor dad having to work every waking and minute of his life. I finished breakfast when Bella told me to get ready that we were going somewhere and I was skeptical but followed her orders. I pulled my curls back a little on one side after holding them in place with my little bow hair clips. I fixed my tucked in shirt as I stood in the kitchen watching Bella pace back and forth. “Okay, let’s go.” She pulled my arm before I could even finish sliding my foot completely in my shoe, which resulted in me stumbling behind her to be pushed into the truck. Wherever we were going Bella sure was in a hurry.

We arrived at the Black’s house after our short (a record breaking five minutes I’d guess), and very fast journey. Bella was out of the truck faster than I had taken my seat belt off, so I quickly rushed out and tried to catch up as she was now pounding on the door. Mr. Black opened the door as soon as I came behind Bella; he seemed annoyed at our visit. “Bella.” He commented sternly.

“I need to see him.” She stated just as blankly.

“He’s not in.” He said after a moments pause neither of them blinked as they stared at each other.

“I’m sorry I really need to see him.” She said as she pushed past his wheelchair just barging into their house.

“Bella!” Mr. Black and I called out at the same time. Mr. Black tried to go after her but knew it was pointless. I looked at him and he nodded as I took off after my sister. She was standing there with his door open; he looked peaceful, and perfect. She was about to approach him when we heard a weird high-pitched yip like noise coming from outside. We both got the same idea and looked out the window to see four boys, well they looked much larger than any boy I had ever seen but they were closing in on the house. Bella whipped back around nearly pushing me into the framework of the door as she went back through the house and once again I followed her past Mr. Black who remained silent this time. “I’m sorry.” I quickly said before as I passed him, we were soon outside walking towards the back yard. It was the fastest I had ever seen Bella move without running as she was walking toward the boys.

“What did you do?” Her words were harsh with anger. She was nearly at them now as she pushed heavily into the biggest looking one she was more worried this time, “what did you do to him?” I was closer now I defiantly didn’t want to get right in their face.

“Easy.” The pushed man commanded as the boy next to him nearly looked as if he was going to kill Bella. He was cute, they were all cute, even my Embry who I hardly recognized with his new short hair that showed off his cheek bones better. They were also all shirtless, which made their Jake-like (even though his were defiantly bigger) muscles show off in their cut off jean shorts. Were they a gang? I asked myself when I paid back to the commotion taking place in front of me.

“He didn’t want this.” Bella was still in their faces even though it was a useless battle since they were so much larger.

“Oh but we do.” The boy who was standing next to the leader who was already angry, “What did he do? What did he tell you?” He was rather speedy talking as he tried to get answers out of her.

“Both of you calm down.” The head said one last time trying to end it before something dramatic happened.

“He tells me nothing because he’s scared of you.” She flurried one last time before the boys cackled again as if they were laughing at a sick joke Bella and I could never understand. That was when Bella did another ridiculously stupid thing that would change our lives forever.

‘Smack,’ the sound rang out as Bella was wide eyed and the boy who she was bantering with was shaking in anger. “Too late now,” The boy who was standing to his left, which was not Embry, commented taking a few steps back. Embry rushed to my side and started pulling me away, which I tried to fight, uselessly, to grab Bella.

“Bella get back.” The leader shouted this time but Bella seemed frozen as the slapped boy began to shake even harder, it seemed to me that he was convulsing. If I had blinked I would have missed the sight that just took place before my very two emerald green eyes. The boy’s skin seemed to have ripped easily revealing a very large and very angry looking wolf; just like the ones Bella and I had witnessed in the forest.

“Oh my god.” I whispered and Embry pulled me closer to his chest that was more like a furnace. Bella turned and started to run as Jake appeared and jumped off his back porch running straight towards the wolf

“Run!” Bella screamed as Jake literally jumped right over my sister transforming himself into the wolf I recognized, the one who had stared at us in the forest. Jake growled fiercely at his what I assumed to maybe be friend. They hesitated for a few seconds then began to charge the short distance at each other. They were wild as they rolled, bite and just mauled each other more or less. Their teeth were huge as they snapped at each other, a few tufts of hair occasionally flying about. Bella laid on the ground completely paralyzed like I was except Embry was holding me still; there was a small smirk that showed her amusement as I stared at her. They wrecked the small boat that was balanced between two racks of wooden boards, and tumbled themselves into the unseen part of the forest behind the house.

“Take them back to Emily’s place.” The leader bellowed again to Embry and the other boy as he stayed behind his focus on the forest.

“Guess the wolf’s out of the bag.” Embry commented smirking at his own joke as he simply picked me up bridal style in one single swoop effortlessly. His friend went to help Bella up as she followed him to the truck, which the other boy drove seeing how my sister was still in a shocked state.

“Is this why you’ve been ignoring me?” I shouted in mock anger and Embry hitting the back of his head gently.

“Hey, you shouldn’t do that, you’ve seen what we do when someone slaps us.” He retorted ruffling with my curls. “And yes, I couldn’t see you. It’s too dangerous.”

“Oh yeah being huddled against your oven body for the past several minutes has been very life threatening.” I put my head down, Bella stayed quiet even when Embry introduced his friend Jared. We were going further into La Push than I had seen as we skimmed by the beach and I saw our destination was a cute cottage looking home that was, surprise surprise, surrounded by the forest.

The boys screeched their little high pitch howl thing, the same one that attracted Bella and mine’s attention when we were spying on the sleeping Jake. Embry carried me out of the car and started to the door when Bella called from the passengers seat, “Hey I think we should go back and see if Jacob’s okay.”

“I hope Paul sunk some teeth into him, serves him right.” Jared said holding his steps for Bella, and Embry had turned us around. I liked being carried I could surely get used to this.

“No way Jacob’s a natural.” Embry said twirling us around making me giggle like a three year old. “Did you see the way he phased on the fly? Five bucks Paul doesn’t even touch him.”

“Come on Bella we won’t bite.” Jared said motioning his head to the door of the cottage.

“Speak for yourself.” Embry winked at me causing my cheeks to turn pink, I hoped they didn’t notice. I saw her hesitate before I heard the handle click and she met us where stood waiting as we proceeded to the house together. “Oh and hey, about Sam’s fiancé Emily. Don’t stare, it bugs Sam.” He warned quickly before we stepped onto the porch and the mouth watering smell of some sort of baked good wafted from the entryway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I have 18 subscribers :) that's pretty exciting <3 Thanks guys for some of the comments especially xBuiltxForxSin for commenting twice :) yay so you guys should comment more and I'm glad things are getting more exciting <3 Rylan

Outfit (the skirt is really cute ^^): http://www.polyvore.com/taysia_outfit/set?id=24481853