HA HA Bella HA HA

HA HA Bella HA HA

Name: Abby swan
Age: 17
Looks:

http://free-pianosheetmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Avril-Lavigne.jpeg

(Avril Lavigne with brown hair)

Yellow people am Abby swan, Bella’s unwanted twin sister, I’m not going to go all I pity my self because my family hates me blah, blah, blah because I could care less but it does sting at times. Anyway I’m moving to the shit hole called forks because mother dearest can’t put up with me anymore.

I was looking out of the plane window bored out of my mind as some of my favourite bands blasted through my purple skull candy headphones. Bobbing my head a little to the sound of Patrick stumps voice singing my favourite song from fall out boy, this ain’t a scene it’s an arms race. My blue eyes scanned the up tight balding business men sitting next to me when I head a buzzing sound then the pilot said we were landing I let a sigh of relief out.

Walking through the airport with my two bangs I saw my ray of sun shine sister scowling at the floor limply holding a sigh with my name scribbled on it. I walked over to her with no emotion on my face, if she was going to treat me like crap then so be it.

“Belly bot” I said in a sweet voice making her head snap up as she shot me a glare, unfazed by it I just smiled.

“Lets just go” she sneered at me before walking off to her heap of shit she called a truck. Slinging my bags into the truck I got into the passenger side as stared off out of the window as the truck groaned painfully as it started up.
Pulling up at the house I rolled my eyes as I saw Charlie standing in front of the front door, his arms folded in front of his chest and a scowl on his face. What is it with people scowling am I missing something?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know another story when i haven't finished my others but this story is just keeps screaming 'write me, write me' soooo i have ^_^