HA HA Bella HA HA

life is beautiful by Sixx A.M.

Being the awesome ninja I am, I sneaked into my room, dodging all of the dangers and obstacles that I faced in my mission to making it to my room being unseen, yes that meant the odd creaking steps and floor boards, the stupid small table that was in the hallway almost ruined me. But I made it, closing my bedroom door I decided that a victory dance was in order but at remembering my last mistake I turned the light on before I started to dance. Grinning at myself for winning the fights I sat down on my bed yawning I remembered that Alice still had my bag; I shrugged my shoulders stripping off and changed my clothes and got into bed.

Waking up the next morning was one of the hardest things I have to do in my life, eh give me a fight, I’ll win, tell me to wake up in the morning willingly, yeah can’t do! Sighing I tossed my covers off of my barely covered body letting the cold air instantly wake me up. Shivering I stood from my bed rubbing my arms trying to warm myself up some more. I walked over to the closet looking over my quantity of clothes, I picked some purple skinny jeans, white all time low t-shirt and dragged my feet into the bathroom, dumping my clothes on the counter I swore under my breath running back into my room forgetting to get something else. Walking over to my draws I rummaged through until I found a white bra and a just picked a random pare of panties. Gripping the clothing tightly cursing at myself for forgetting I locked the bathroom door, turning on the shower while throwing the additional clothes with the others.

Stepping into the shower I let the warm water pelt my pale skin as I rested my head against the cool tiles, relaxing my body, I reached over grabbing my bed head shampoo. After rinsing out the conditioner from my brown hair I stepped out of the shower more alert and relaxed as I wrapped a red towel around my body. After drying myself off I changed the towel for my clothes and looked myself over in the mirror, placing my lips rings in I looked over my small makeup selection deciding to apply some eyeliner and pale gloss to my lips. Walking into my bedroom I lifted some dark purple socks off of the floor and sniffed them, shrugging my shoulders not really knowing if they were clean or not I put the on anyways.
Walking over to my bed I grabbed my black and white studded belt, threading it through the first two belt loops. Letting a small yawn escape my lips I tugged on my red, scribbled on converse and walked towards my door grabbing my iPod, phone and blink 182 bag. I made my way down stairs ruffling my straight damp hair, letting my fringe fall over my right eye.

Entering the kitchen, placing my bag down on the counter I rolled my eyes when they landed on a scowling Emmett, walking over to the fridge ignoring the pain in the ass I looked around and decided that I would have a strawberry yogurt for my breakfast. Sitting down with the small pot and a spoon I felt my phone start to vibrate, picking it out of my pocket, my eyes scanned the screen to see Jacobs name flashing, smiling to myself I answered.

“Hi”

“Hey I thought you weren’t going to answer” he answered back.

“So what do you want?” I asked hearing a slight growl coming from the other side of the table.

“I’m outside to pick you up beautiful” he said as I heard him beep his horn after, laughing lightly I told him I would be out in a minute and hung up. Standing up and throwing my trash into the bin I started to walk to the front door when a cold hand grabbed my warm one making me freeze in place. Knowing that it was just Emmett I pushed all of my drilled in instinct and reminded myself that he wasn’t going to harm me as I heard my sergeants voice screaming at me to defend myself and fight. Looking at his hand my eyes trailed to his, my breath got caught in my throat I never noticed just how beautiful his eyes looked.

“Don’t go with him” he snapped out coldly breaking me from my trance like state.

“And why do you exactly care?” I asked with unwanted hope that he was going to confess that he liked me. I searched his eyes just to find them cold and harsh, looking away I felt so foolish for that slight hope.

I didn’t get a reply he only let me go, I sighed to myself wondering why I even like him, even just the slightest bit. I was only setting myself up for pain I just did. Walking out of the door the pain started to get worse, until I saw Jacob leaning against the hood of his rabbit smiling at me; smiling back I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

“Last night was awesome and I was wondering if you would go out with me sometime, but if your busy then we can do something another day or week but if you don’t want to do anything with me at all then…” I decided that I would stop Jacobs rambling by kissing his cheek making him blush and clumsily get into the car. Laughing I looked out of the window, watching the green scenery blur past. Looking over to Jacob I was about to say something to him when I noticed us pulling into the school car park, I turned back to an anxious Jacob, smiling I kissed his cheek again smiling.

“I’d like that” I said getting out of the car. Walking over to the main entrance I felt a warm hand slipped in mine making me freeze for the second time this morning and again I had to fight with myself to stop from attacking the person holding my hand.

[I wish people would stop doing that] I thought frustrated. Turning around I saw Jacob blushing lightly, raising my eyebrow I watched him as he hesitantly pulled me closer to himself before giving me a light kiss. Shocked I froze before kissing him back but if felt all wrong, like I shouldn’t be kissing him at all, I felt like I was cheating on someone but I didn’t know who at this moment in time. Pulling away from a dazed goofy smiling Jacob I smiled weakly snapping him out of his daydream as he grinned at me.

“I’ll call you tonight” he said softly letting me go and walked to his truck driving off. Watching the car leave a frown replaced the weak a smile on my lips, when I saw Alice in front of me.

“Come on” she said softly noticing I wasn’t in the mood to say anything more.

All of my lessons were horrible, all I got throughout the first four classes were glares from Emmett and it made me sad and I really don’t know why and I didn’t want to find out, sucking everything up I ignored all of the snippy comments he threw at me. When lunched arrived I was more than happy about being the first person out of the classroom. Jogging over to my locker I sighed sadly seeing Emmett leaning against my locker and it didn’t even register just how on earth he could have got to my locker before me as we had the same class, sat next to each other and that I was the first one out and took the short cuts.

“move” I said in a cold and harsh tone only to be laughed at, I could take being punched in the gut simple, I could take being shouted it, screamed at, but I just couldn’t do with cruel laughter, I have heard way too much of it to last me two life times. Shaking my head that trying my hardest to get rid of the flashing images from my mind, my body shut down, slamming into the lockers next to me and then everything went dark.

EMMETT’S POV

Cursing under my breath, I ran home to be greeted by the angry faces of my family, sitting down on the sofa in a huff I was slapped around the back of my head by Alice and Rosalie.

“What was that for?” I glared at them both.

“For acting like an asshole with Abby” Alice said walking away from me to take her seat on jaspers lap.

“She doesn’t like me and she never will” I sighed out sadly placing my face into my hands.

“Well if you treated her nicely then maybe she would be with you now instead of the dog” Rosalie spat out, glaring at me. It became a shock to us all that she liked Abby and for that Rosalie had to butt into every little conversation about her. I only ignored the two and faced back towards the TV when the thought of being nicer to her flashed through my head. Leaning back on the sofa listening out for the dogs car to arrive I pretended to watch TV even though everyone else knew I was waiting for her to arrive.

“Emmett if you want her to love you, you have to stop being a jerk to her and dump the Bella bitch” Rosalie said snuggling closer into Edwards’s side, oh how I wished that was me and Abby. Sighing I just shook my head hearing the door open and everything else seemed to be a blur until I started to watch her fight her first opponent. Just watching her she would make a perfect vampire, not that I was ever going to change her and the fool didn’t even stand a chance against her, hell Carlisle even had to push her away. But it even more serious with the next fight but just watching her fight I noticed something was off when she was fighting and I could tell everyone else could see it too. I was so worried for her, jasper, Edward and Carlisle had to hold me in place so I wouldn’t go in there and kill the male for setting his slimy hands on MY MATE.