HA HA Bella HA HA

Fallen angels by black veil brides

Sighing lightly I turned my head looking out of the window when I felt a boiling hand take mine, looking at Jacob from the corner of my eye I frown slightly at his happy face, I just didn’t have the heart to tell him that I didn’t like him that way and I didn’t want to lead him on without meaning too… in other words I’m screwed.

“Why do you have to go to the Cullen’s? Can’t we do something together without them?” he whined turning to face me once he had parked the car. Attempting to get out of the car and ignore his question a warm hand took hold of mine; looking over at him I ignored his pout and sighed.

“Jacob I already promised Rosalie that we can start working on my car” I said leaving out the whole Emmett helping me instead of Rosalie. If he knew I’m sure he would turn the car around and drive down to LaPush, if I wanted to or not.

“But we can hang out after” I said not liking the sadness displayed on his face.

“Ok, just ring me when you’re finished” he replied in a weak voice knowing that he wasn’t going to win and get his own way. Nodding my head I was about to get out of the car when he yet again stopped me by catching my arm in a gentle grip, turning my head to look at him I waited patiently for him to say what was on his mind.

“If anything happens and I mean anything call me straight away and I will be here in a flash” he said in a serious voice, nodding my head slowly I got out of the car once he let my arm go. Confused by what Jacob had said I pushed it to the back of my mind and walked to the front door only to be met by Alice and Rosalie before I could knock on the doors glass window.

“About time” Rosalie said and scrunched up her nose.

“What’s wrong?” Alice asked noticing my slightly distant behaviour.

“Come on let’s talk” Alice continued carefully taking my arm into her small hand, pulling me up stairs I gave a quick hello to the boys before I was pulled out of sight. Once Alice had let me go I walked over to the bed and sat down.

“Now spill” Rosalie said sitting down at the vanity in front of me, sighing I lay back covering my head with my arms.

“Are you sure the guys can’t hear?” I asked, I really didn’t want to any of the guys to hear me saying this and I had the feeling that one of them was standing outside of the door listening with the others sitting down stairs waiting for the report. Confused with the look Rosalie and Alice shared before Rosalie walked over to the cd player and placed the artist in the ambulance album by thrice in. humming along to track five also known as stare at the sun, looking down at my hands I let a sigh out.

[How am I going to tell them… god this is awkward] I thought shaking my head.

“Ok so… I like Emmett” I whispered but by the expression on their faces I knew they had heard me. But at the minute I couldn’t exactly tell if they liked what had heard.

“Abby” Rosalie started in a small voice.

“This is perfect” Alice finished with a squeal of excitement.

“All we need to do know is give you a makeover and…” Alice added in a fast and excited voice, I hated to piss on her party but I had to tell them.

“Guys we can’t… I can’t” I replied sadly shaking my head.

“Why not?” Rosalie asked placing her hands on her hips.

“My dad and Jacob cornered me into going out on a date with him and now he things that I’m his girlfriend and I just don’t have it in me to hurt him but I don’t like him that way. I really don’t want to lead him on either and then end up hurting him even more” I managed to say in all one breath but again they both managed to understand what I had said.

“Abby someone is bound to get hurt but if you keep going along with this then more then you and Jacob are going to get hurt” Alice replied looking at the floor in a sad voice.

“But how am I going to tell him?” I asked slamming my hands down on the purple bed covers in frustration.

“Emmett or Jacob?” Rosalie asked.

“Jacob I'm just going to see how it goes with Emmett”

“I could at least go on this date with him and tell him I only like him a friend?” I questioned with a shrug waiting for feedback on the idea. At not hearing anything back I just nodded my head and walked towards the door.

“Am going to go start on my car” I said walking out of the room and down stairs.

“Hey Abby, where you going?” Emmett asked turning to face me.

“Fixing up my car, want to help?” I asked knowing that he going to help me at one point.

“Sure, I’ll be out after the game” he replied, nodding my head I walked into the garage and placed thrice’s album into the CD player, I was really in a thrice mood right now.

Singing quietly I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, smiling to myself I walked over to the work bench looking over all of the parts I had bought and need to start on my engine. Concentrating on my work I drowned everything out I really didn’t want or need to make the smallest mistake, if I did then I would have to take it back apart, wiping my forehead I sighed glancing at the clock on the wall. Standing up I cracked my back and headed into the house only to be confronted by Alice standing in front of me with her arms folded over her chest and a pout on her face.

“What?” I asked walking over the fridge when Esme walked into the kitchen.

“Abby, I didn’t know you were here, I’ll make you something to eat” Esme said lightly pushing me away from the fridge, shrugging my shoulders I walked over to the table and sat down.

“What?” I asked looking down at Alice, seriously that pout was starting to annoy me.

“Can I dress you up tomorrow?” she asked balancing on her tip toes.

“Nope, nada, no, not happening. Remember what happened last time and I looked like a slut!” I stated in a huff.

“Language” Esme scolded tapping me on the head with her wooden spoon.

“Sorry” I replied meekly.

“So what cooking mamma E” I asked looking over her shoulder only to be answered by laughing.

“You will have to wait and find out, now go and watch TV until I call you” she ordered, nodding my head I walked into the living room and sat down next to Emmett. Huffing I sneakily took the remote from Emmett and changed the channel to invader zim.

“Hey” Emmett shouted trying to get the remote from me,

[Show time]

“But Emmett” I whimpered making my cutest and innocent face.

“Damn you” he muttered and folded his arms over his chest, smiling at my victory I shuffled closer to him and gave him a side hug.

“Abby” Esme shouted from the kitchen, nodding my head I let go of Emmett and walked into the kitchen, seeing pancakes on the table I ran. As soon as my butt hit the seat I started stuffing the yummy food into my mouth.

“So how long will it take for you to do the engine?” Emmett asked taking the seat next to me.

“dkdf sdjfrd skdjf fjg-”

“We don’t understand pig” Alice cut me off with a disgusted face.

“Oink, Oink. Anyway as I was saying, about a day and a bit or maybe less it depends. If I had all of the parts, which I do” I replied before shovelling another mouth full of pancakes into my mouth. After finishing my meal and thanking Esme I headed back out to the garage with Emmett following me.

“Hey is it alright if I stay here tonight so I can get this done?” I asked walking back over to the desk I had already spent a few hours at.

“Sure but you have to sleep at some point” Emmett warned wiggling his finger at me, rolling my eyes I nodded my head knowing full well that I wasn’t sleeping until this beauty was done and in my car.

“Aren’t you getting fed up with this album now?” Emmett asked from the floor next to me. I looked down at him with slight confusion, music? I really hadn’t noticed that the CD player was still on. Looking at the clock I sighed seeing it was already two in the morning.

“Right that’s it, bed time for you” Emmett chimed standing up.

“I really don’t think so big guy, the next time I sleep is when that engine is done and in my car” I said shaking my head at his monstrous idea. Stretching I smirked hearing him sigh out in annoyance and I had to admit. It was a wonderful sound that just made me want to annoy him more. Following him back into the house I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat and a drink. Seeing my phone on the side I picked it up and flipped it open.

“Fuck” I swore under my breath seeing all of the messages and missed calls from Jacob.

“Language” Esme shouted back from the living room.

[How does she do that?] I wondered then looked back at my phone knowing that I had to call him back and not liking it, I knew that I was going to get an earful. Pressing the call back button I hesitantly placed the phone next to my ear. Sipping on my orange juice I waited for him to pick up.

“Abby I thought I told you to call me when you wanted to leave! It’s two in the morning and you said we could hang out” he seemed to trail off in a whispered making me sigh I really didn’t want to upset him I just got absorbed into what I was doing and completely forgot.

“I know and I’m sorry I was working on my engine and time just flew by” I replied.

“Wait, your still there?” he asked sounding more concerned than angry.

“I’ll come and get you, you can stay with me” he added not letting me speak.

“Jake! Am fine here I really need to get this done. You can pick me up tomorrow and I promise that we will spend the day together. After all I need to catch up more with my best friend” I replied lightly stressing on the best friend part. Hearing a sigh on the other end I smiled drawing patterns onto the table with my finger.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Jake, bye” hearing a defeated bye I hung up and continued my raid for food.

“Esme?” I shouted looking through the top cupboard with the help of a chair.

“What?”

“Where are the cookies?” I asked knowing she had made some yesterday. Now they would have been eaten already but she hid them from me.

“Middle cupboard, in the penguin tin you claimed by licking” Esme shouted back. Humming I jumped off of the chair and moved it. After eating all of the cookies I walked into the living room to seeing Emmett, Esme and Carlisle watching an old horror movie. Jumping over the back of the sofa, I landed next to Emmett; smirking to myself I licked his cheek.

“Mine” laughing I wrapped my arms around Emmett’s waist.