HA HA Bella HA HA

HA HA Bella HA HA

Entering my new prison for the next few months I was pulled, not so nicely into the kitchen by the stern looking cop. I discreetly rolled my eyes at his stern ‘your in trouble young lady look’ looking away from him I saw Bella frown and stomp up the stairs to her room.

“Now, do you know why you’re here?” Charlie asked folding his arms over his chest.

“Hmmm something to do withhhhhhhh mum being a bitch?” I asked innocently when I got an idea to piss him off even more; I guess he saw the little glint in my eyes.

“WEEEEELLLLL” I started but was rudely interrupted.

“Don’t you dare” he ordered challenging me.

“WEEELLLLLL”

“Don’t” he said gruffly looking pissed making me smirk even more.

“Ok, ok” I said trying to hide my smirk.

“WEEELL my mom's a bitch she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls

On Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, on Wednesday though Saturday she's a bitch, then on Sunday just to be different she's a super king kamehameha bitch!

Have you ever met my mom she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair she's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch she's a stupid bitch! my mom's a bitch and she's just a dirty bitch!” I sang louder while running around the kitchen and living room so he couldn’t catch me.

Talk to kids around the world and it might go a little bit somethin' like this

Have you ever met my mom she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair, she's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch she's stupid bitch

my mom's a bitch and she's just a dirty bitch!
I really mean it my mom
she’s a big fat fucking bitch!
Big old fat fucking bitch!
My mom, yeah! chaaa!” I sang to his now bright red face, I think I can even see steam coming from his ears.

“Get. Up. Stairs. Now.” He managed to get out with out his anger getting the best of him. I skipped up the stairs smirking to myself, going past Bella’s room I heard her whiny voice pleading with someone so I did what any one else would do in my position… I stayed to see if anything was blackmail worthy. Getting bored I burst into the room to see a blur go out of the window.

“soooooo belly bot, who you begging to bed this time?” I asked looking out of the window.

“You know invisible men aren’t that good in bed” I smirked leaning against the window.

“And you would know” she said back thinking she had won.

“Nope mum told me” I smiled back at her angry face and walked out of her room to mine. I looked around my room to see dark purple walls, black carpet, a bed, Chester draws and a wardrobe. Nodding my head I dumped everything on my bed and started to unpack while I listened to some linkin park. Nodding my head to the rhythm I changed into a tank top and went to bed not wanting to go to school tomorrow.

Waking up to situations by escape the fate brightened my fowl mood slightly, rolling out of the bed I hit the floor muttering an ow, I crawled over to my pile of clothes on the floor, picking anything then crawled to the bathroom. Holding onto the bath I slowly pulled my self up and walked into the shower, turning it on I let the freezing water run down my warm pale skin. Washing my hair I started to think about, well everything from my now ex-boyfriend to my ‘friends’. Once I had finished and was clean I stumbled out to dry myself off and change.

Thumping down the stairs trying to be as noisy as I could I lifted to arm to rub my eyes when I remembered I had eyeliner on, so I blinked as hard and fast as I could but having no progress I just thought, [fuck it] and rubbed my eye. Walking past a mirror I looked at myself to see that my makeup was smudged on my left eye, shrugging I rubbed my other eye. Looking again I looked like a panda, I laughed it off walking outside with my Gir bag.