HA HA Bella HA HA

The world is calling by there for tomorrow

I tucked some of my brown hair behind my ear and waited for the old bat to notice me, sighing I knocked on the desk in front of her not really caring about scaring her.
At seeing her jump, I smirked happily that she had finally noticed me, I don’t mind missing glass but missing class to stand in front of a shrivelled up prune, who was squinting at the glassy computer screen was not my idea of fun.

“Hello dear how can I help you?” she asked looking up at me adjusting her bottle glasses. Her beady eyes scanned over me in an almost creepy way, I just looked at her as if she was stupid, and surly she had an idea that I was new and needed a timetable and stuff but… she was old.

“I’m new I need my stuff to survive” I said, the woman looked at me for a moment until something clicked in her head as she started to type on the keyboard.

“ok everything is being printed out now dear” she said turning back to the computer screen looking slightly lost until she remembered what she was doing before. I mean really it’s mean to keep her here; she should be with the rest of the oldies enjoying her mush and being taken to the toilet every 10 minutes. I shuddered at the thought of my self in an old people jail. I snapped out of my thoughts when the woman passed me my timetable and other things.

“Ok now dear you need to get this signed and at the end of the day, you need to bring this back to me ok?” is it me or do all old people say ok and dear a lot?

“Sure” I said trying not to say ok, taking everything and walking off over to where I could see lockers, looking down at the paper in my hands I saw that my locker number was 546 walking over to it I saw three of them pale people, not really bothering I tried to open my locker to have no luck. Sighing in frustration an eager looking girl walked over.

“Hi I’m Jessica, your new right? So your names Abby swan, Bella’s sister? Oh you got that locker, it doesn’t open easily” she rambled on with herself not letting me answer her stupid questions but when she finally stopped talking to breath she looked at me, expecting me to answer her. Rolling my eyes I turned back to my locker.

“Hello, duh, yes, isn’t if obvious, I can tell” I said hitting different parts of my locker then booted it making it open, I turned to look at this Jessica to see her looking at me slightly confused.

“I answered your questions and I always seem to get the shitty lockers” I muttered dumping the stuff that I didn’t need inside and slammed it shut. Walking to my art class I noticed that Jessica was still following me. Frustrated I stopped making her stop and slowly turned to face her.

“What do you want?” I asked as calmly as possible.

“I wanted to invite you to my table and be my friend” she smiled, I started walking again.

“No I don’t make friends with two faced bitches” I said loud enough for her to hear and walked into my class, stopping in front of the teacher’s desk. Handing him my slip he sighed it and stood up trying get gain everyone’s attention that was already on me.

“This is Abby swan, she’s new so be nice” he said making me roll my eyes what were we five? Sitting back down, he scanned the room for an empty seat.

EMMETTS POV

Looking at everyone happily in couples makes me sick, slightly bitter but mostly lonely. No one could understand just how much I wanted someone to hold and love and for them to love me back. Being with Bella was ok, she was using me to make Edward jealous and I was using Bella to try and fill the emptiness I felt and she just about manage to do that. I wanted a mate to love forever and I’m not sure that Bella is that person; I don’t want a mate who wants someone else more then me.

I knew something big was going to happen today, I could feel it and that my family was keeping something from me. Arriving at school I stood by my jeep waiting for Bella to appear, I was going to pick her up like I normally did but she rang me last night saying she had to drive her sister.
Hearing the truck pull into the car park I stuffed my hands into my front pockets and looked up to see the most beautiful girl step out of the car, god her beautiful rivalled Rosalie’s and this girl was human. When she turned to look at us I almost melted under her piecing blue eyes, shrugging her slender shoulders, her straight, glossy light brown hair swished around her when she turned around to head into the school. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of her slim yet curvy figure and damn she had a fine ass, a cough broke me out of staring at the spot where mystery girls’ ass had been. Looking up I saw a smug looking Edward, I was about to say something to him when Bella came walking over her eyes not leaving Edward for a second, well until Rosalie came over kissing Edward on the cheek.

“Emmi” Bella said hugging my waist, oh how I hated that nick name it made me sound like a fucking girl, forcing a smile I walked out of her arms and took her hand in mine leading her into the school to her first lesson. After watching her sit down in her seat I walked over to my class, sitting down in my seat I looked out of the window when the most amazing scent hit me like a ton of bricks, I tensed forcing myself not to pounce on the mouth watering smell, looking up I saw the Bella’s sister and thanks to the teacher I now know she’s called Abby… Abby it fits her. I quickly scanned the room to see that the only seat left was next to me, I cursed quietly to myself this was going to be torture. But most of me welcomed the scent, wanted her to be next to me and never leave, to touch her. Then the other part of me wanted to snap her neck and drain the sweet smelling nectar from then fine veins.