HA HA Bella HA HA

Holding on by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

YOU’RE POV

Rolling my eyes I looked around the room to see that the only seat was next to one of the pale people, he had short brown hair, black eyes and was muscle-y. I was snapped back to earth as I heard the teacher tell me to sit next to an Emmett Cullen; well I guess that’s his name. Dragging me feet over to the glairing Cullen I was not happy, I didn’t like guys like him. Sitting down I rested my bag on my lap and started to rummage through it for my books and pen, I could still feel the glare he was giving me. Fed up with his attitude I turned to look at him.

“What?” I asked looking him in the eyes. At gaining no reply I turned my head a little harder then I had meant to as my hair just missed hitting him in the face.

“Bitch” he muttered to himself but I still heard and I was pissed what had I done to upset his majesty. Slamming my bag down on the floor I gained everyone’s attention even the teachers.

“Is there a problem miss swan” the teacher said in a tone that challenge me to answer back and me being the kind of girl that is up for a challenge and blurts things out with thinking I did answer him back.

“Yes. Yes there is I’m sat next to an asshole” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“Go to the office. NOW” he said as his face got redder and redder, cool he looked like a tomato.

“You asked me if there was a problem so I answered your question”

“GO” he shouted, his face was a bright red, I smirked picking up my bag and walked out of the door and into the hallway. Arriving at the office I saw the old woman sitting behind the computer typing slowly.

“What’s wrong dear?” she asked pushing her bottle glasses up her crooked nose.

[I could put on the sweet and innocent act and get away scot free or I could take the punishment like a woman. Butttt I don’t feel like having a shouting match with Charlie sooo sweet and innocent it is] I thought. I looked down at the floor sadly.

“Come on dear” the woman said gesturing me to take a seat, sitting down I bowed my head, letting my hair cover my face.

“Now what’s wrong dear?” she asked softly as to not upset me further.

“I’m new and everyone hates me, the teacher sat me next to a mean guy. He… he c-called me a b-bitch and all I did was do what the teacher told me to do” I said softly and said the word ‘bitch’ as if it was the most sinful word in the world.

“Oh dear, you go to our next lesson and this will be our little secret” the woman winked at me patting my knee, I nodded looking down to hid my smirk and walked out of the office. I went over to my locker and looked down at my watch to see that I had ten minutes to my next lesson. Walking down the halls I bumped into one of the pale peoples from the parking lot.

“I’m sorry” her bell like voice said.

“It’s ok” I said looking at her out stretched hand doubting that she could pull me up but for the laugh I held onto her hand as he pulled me up with a little too much force I almost went crashing into her.

“Hello I’m Alice Cullen” she said with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen.

“Do you take something to be that happy” I asked before my brain could stop me, I mean really I’ve never seen someone smile that big it’s just creepy.

“Nope” she smiled

“Ok” I said not really believing her.

“Anyway I’m Abby swan”

“I know” she smiled knowingly, how did she… oh yeah small town.

“sooo what do you have next?” she asked taking my timetable from my hands.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you have a look” I muttered looking around the deserted hallway.

“Yay we have next class together then you have the rest with my brother Emmett and some with my boyfriend Jasper and some with my sister Rosalie” she exclaimed jumping up and down on the spot.

“Whoop” I muttered not wanting anything to do with Emmett. I walked along side Alice not really listening to her go on and on about something when we reached the science class room. Oh yes I just love chemistry, mixing all of those lovely colourful liquids together. I smirked at the teacher walking in, knowing that I was going to be his worst nightmare. I stood at the front of the class waiting to be seated.

“Everyone this is Abby swan, you can take the seat next to Newton” the balding teacher said dully. Sitting down in my seat I looked over to the very happy blond boy, I did have to admit that he was cute… in a way but he wasn’t my type.

“Today we will be mixing the chemicals on my desk and recording the reactions” said making my smirk widen.

“Don’t” I heard a voice hiss in my ear, turning my head I saw Emmett glare at me.

“Oh go choke on some happy pills” I muttered smirking knowing he heard me.

“Hi am mike” the boy next to my said gaining my attention.

“Hi” I smiled back hearing a growl; I just ignored it standing up.

“I’ll get the chemicals and you get everything else” I said walking to where all of the chemicals were, I grabbed the ones that I liked the best and walked back over to my desk, setting them down.

“Err Abby I think you got the wrong ones” mike said looking at me worried. I don’t know why he was worried but I didn’t care enough to find out and I wasn’t about to let him destroy my fun. I was about to say something when Alice skipped over.

“I’ll be your partner then” she smiled at mike who had opened his mouth to object but closed it and cursed under his breath as he saw who Alice had been working with. Smiling and hugged Alice and we started to mix things together.

“No Alice, gosh mix the purple liquid one with the blue power” I said trying not to laugh at how posh I tried to sound.

“Sorry, sorry” Alice giggled back mixing both chemicals together to get nothing.

“Well that one is boring” I said with a sigh as Alice nodded in agreement. I grabbed a bottle or green liquid, pink chunk of something and black power putting them all in and placed a Bunsen burner mat over to top of the beaker so I could shake it up with out getting the chemicals everywhere. I placed it back on the table, feeling it start to warm up. We both took a few steps back as the formula started to bubble, I smiled.

“Mission complete” I said high fiving Alice, the mixture carried on getting higher and higher until the glass beaker smashed making the strange formula melt through the table and floor, I looked at Alice with a big smile on my face to see that hers had disappeared.