HA HA Bella HA HA

Scream by Avenged Sevenfold

After gaining a lift from Edward I slowly got out of the car and walked up to the house knowing that was going to happen, sighing I slipped my invader Zim key into the lock making faces at the door as I tried to open it as silently as I could. Creeping into the house I tip toed through the door way, knowing MR. Stern dad was home and waiting for me in the kitchen when a song came onto my iPod that I just had to sing to. After belting out the first sentence I cringed, well there goes my impersonation of being an awesome ninja. Sighing I slammed the front door closed in Bella’s face as I burst into hysterical laughter. I stepped into the kitchen clearing my throat getting ready for my shouting match with daddy dearest, entering I looked around to spy Charlie sitting down at the kitchen table with his arms folded over his chest and a stern look on his face. I skipped over to the seat in front of him and sat down smirking, I observed his face closely to see that as the seconds ticked by his face got redder and redder.

“Well, I had fun today” I said not removing the smirk off my face that seemed to grow as the only reply I got from the uptight cop in front of me was a grunt in return. I rubbed my chin with a slight frown at the response I got; normally I would be laughing in my fuming mothers beet red face.

From the look on his face I knew that he wanted to say something or shout a lot of things at me but he just sat there stiff as a board keeping everything in the only thing I could hear was his heavy breathing as he tried to keep himself calm. Shrugging my shoulders I started towards the stairs.

“Billy is come over to watch the game” Charlie said threw gritted teeth still trying to calm himself down.

“Jacob?” was the only world that escaped my lips as they curved into a smile.

“Yes, but leave him and Bella alone” he said gruffly. Like hell I was going to leave them alone… got to make sure she doesn’t go cheating. I skipped up the stairs off the hook and went into my room. Looking threw my closet I picked out an outfit I was going to fight in tonight, setting the purple tank top and black boy shorts on my bed I nodded and walked back down stairs thinking over my strategy.

[Right hook, left, knee… no stomach… no face, head, lock, ribs, feet] I though stretching my left arm out, then right until I felt something very hard connect with my fist. Coming out of my trance of how the fight would play out I saw an older and more handsome version of the little Jacob I knew from when we were little.

“Abby?” he asked shocked, I nodded my head as he pulled me into his arms and spun me around making me laugh and cling to him in surprise at the same time.

“JACOB” a voice screeched from top of the stairs we didn’t have to look to tell it was Bella. I heard Jacob let out a frustrated sigh making me giggle. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my room while pushing Bella into the wall.

Entering my room I felt hands on my hips, looking out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacob blushing lightly. Ignoring it I walked over to my bed looking down at my clothes I walked over to my draws, Jacob still attacked to me and pulled out my fingerless boxing cloves.

“What are they for?” he asked slightly worried as he pulled my back to his chest.

“I have a fight tonight, want to see?” I asked turning around in his arm, placing my hands on his well toned chest. Before I could get an answer I heard a growling noise, confused I looked at my still open door to see Emmett at the door way glaring daggers at Jacob, whom seemed to growl back as he tighten his grip wrapping his arms around my waist.

“And what do you want?” I asked in a sickly sweet voice as I pulled a fake smile onto my face.

“You’re not fighting” Emmett seemed to growl out, hell no was I going to let him tell me what to do.

“Well this doesn’t concern you” I said turning my attention back to Jacob.

“Well you in” I asked looking Jacob in the eyes while ignoring Emmett.

“I wouldn’t miss it” he grinned back, I smiled pecking his cheek. Walking out of the embrace I jumped on my bed pulling out my phone I scanned through my contacts finally stopping at Rosalie, I pressed ring and waited for her to answer as Jacob made himself comfortable next to me, I leaned onto his warm chest as Rosalie answered on the second ring.

“Hello”

“Hi Rosalie”

“Hey, you ok?” she asked worried making me smirk.

“Awe you care” my smirk widened as Jacobs grip on me tightened.

“What Abby?” she tried to sound annoyed but I could hear the slight happiness in her voice.

“Ok, ok I have a fight tonight and I wanted to know if you, Alice and who ever wanted to go” I said playing with the string from Jacobs shorts not noticing the slight blush appear on his cheeks.

“hmm ok just a minute” I nodded my not bothered that she couldn’t see me, I heard rustling and hushed voices in the background until a few minutes later Alice’s voice sang through the phone.

“We’d love too; it’s not going to be too brutal is it? Esme and Carlisle want to come encase anything happens” Alice said with slightly worried at the end.

“That’s fine and I don’t know how the fight or fights will turn out, it depends on who challenges me, I’ll explain it more at your house in a few hours. Oh and Jacob and some of his friends are coming” I said back. Getting an ‘hmm’ in reply from Alice I nodded my head again but heard lots of whines on the other end of the phone about wet dog.

“Ok see you later” Alice said

“Bye” I said before hanging up. Lifting my head to see Jacob pouting I laughed lightly pecking his cheek.

“Come on I think Charlie ordered pizza” I said standing up much Jacob’s disappointment as he tried to pull me back down but not having much success. I pulled Jacob down stairs and into the kitchen to see three pizza boxes walking over I lifted the top of one to find it empty, moving to the second one, I found it half empty and the last one full. Taking both boxes I walked over to Jacob as he took the boxes from me we both walked back upstairs to my room trying to be unseen but failed miserably as we were nicely greeted by Bella standing awkwardly outside of my room with a bored looking Emmett, well until he saw us he expression turned murderous as he looked at Jacob.