HA HA Bella HA HA

crystal clear by young guns

I sighed bored as I lay motionless on my soft purple bedding; I looked over to my clock to see it was eleven making my excitement spike. Climbing off of my bed I walked over to my bag that supported my clothes and tip toes down the stairs trying to be as silent as possible, just as my finger tips grazed the door handle on the front door I head a low fake cough. Spinning round surprised that I had been caught I turned around shocked to see Emmett glaring at me from the top of the stairs.

“Were you going?” he asked in an angry whispered folding his arms across his muscled chest.

“It has nothing to do with you and why are you here?” I asked then suddenly really didn’t want to know the answer. I didn’t get a reply as I heard two cars pull into the drive way knowing that they were Jacob and his friends I ignored Emmett and opened the door and walked out, what was Emmett going to do shout at me? Call for my dad? Even if he did how would explain that he was already in the house with out Charlie’s permission and I knew he knew so I turned around before getting into Jacobs car and smirked at the glaring man through the door window.

Sitting in the seat next to Jacob I leaned over kissing his cheek as a hello.

“Ok I need names!” I said as Jacob pulled me closer to his over heated body.

“I’m Embry” said a guy sitting shotgun offering me a wide smile as he turned around to face me.

“I’m quill” said the guy driving the car. I looked at Jacob in confusion at why he was driving his car when Embry answered him.

“He wanted to get love-y dove-y with you in the back seat” Embry said making kissy sounds. I rolled my eyes and looked at the blushing boy next to me; I smiled pecking his cheek again.

“So who’s in the other car?” I asked leaning into Jacob more to get comfortable.

“Well there’s, Paul, Jared, Seth and Leah. Seth and Leah are brother and sister, Leah being older” Jacob explained looking down at me as I nodded my head. Pulling up at the Cullen’s house I got out of the car and walked to the front door not bothered about how big and expensive it looked. Just as my knuckles were about to make contact with the glass window on the door, the door was replaced with Alice’s petit figure. Stepping back in shock I backed into Jacob whom wrapped his arms protectively around my waist.

“come in” Alice said excited with some worried buried in her voice as she looked at Jacob’s arms intently before smiling and skipping into the living room. I followed her in to see the whole family turn to face me abandoning the TV.

“How did you get here so fast?” I asked cocking my head to the side as I stared at Emmett. I’m sure that I didn’t see any car or any sort of transport anywhere near the house but the only response I got was him glaring at Jacobs’s arms. Rolling my eyes Embry handed me my bag nodding my thanks I followed Alice to a bathroom. Looking around the fancy bathroom I stripped off my clothes and replaced them with the clothes brought over, rubbing my hands down my purple tank top I sighed as excitement pumped through my veins leaning down I put on my black converse after lacing them up I walked over to a mirror. I checked my makeup and piercings to see everything was in place I took a much needed intake of air to try and calm my hyper self down, I don’t fight well when I’m hyper. Stuffing my unused clothes into my bag I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to see everyone in the exacted same places they were in when I left.

“Are you coming?” I asked walking out of the front door to Jacobs’s car when cold arms pulled me to a silver Volvo. I smiled and held my hands out for the keys, I was going to drive, I wasn’t taking no for an answer. I looked over to Edward to see him frowning and clutching the keys tighter, I looked towards Rosalie and nodded my head so after a lot of convincing, kisses and promises from Rosalie. Edward hesitantly handed over his keys and I skipped over to the driver’s side getting in. starting the car I noticed that Alice, jasper and Edward had gotten into the back and Rosalie was sitting next to me. Speeding out of the drive I drifted onto the street.

“Ok so at the club their will be registered fighters, either first timers who have just sighed up or like me have been in the game for years. I’m new to this group of fighters so today for me will be like an initiation to see how good I am, what rank I should be put at and how much respect I will gain” I said taking my eyes off of the road every so often to see if the were digesting the information ok.

“But wouldn’t you be at the bottom as a first timer” asked jasper quietly gripping Alice’s hand.

“Nope I’m a well known fighter as well if you’re into street fighting” I said shrugging.

“But if you’re so well known then why do you have to fight do you rank and respect” Rosalie asked looking herself over into a compact mirror.

“Some people who haven’t been to any of my fights think that they are fixed” I said rolling my eyes.

“If it’s like the old place where I last fought then you guys will follow me into the club until we reach the back room or basement. It won’t be fantastic or anything, it will have mats on the floor and there should be a rail or small wall around the fighting area so no one out of the fight gets hurt” I said drifting around a left corner.

“what will happen when we get in there?” asked Edward looking a little worried for his car as I drifted around another an other sharp turn.

“You guys will be standing behind the wall or railing while I will walk into the fighting area and wait to see if anyone will challenge me, I could have up to two to six people fighting me tonight. Only six fights per night, each fight will have to end if A. one opponent passes out B. if an opponent is unfit to fight anymore or C. if one opponent taps out” I said pulling into a club called sky daylight. Packing the car I turned the engine off and got out of the car and leaned on the hood waiting for the others to arrive.

“Anymore questions?” I asked turning my head to see the others pull up next to me.

“How do you know if the other person is unfit to fight” asked Carlisle looking at a worried Alice and Emmett.

“We have a doctor, who works with you actually Carlisle” I said with a little giggle at the end.

“But how do they know when to stop” asked Emmett through gritted teeth, I just shrugged my shoulders.

“They don’t we just keep on fighting” I said as if it was nothing big.

“Come on we are already ten minutes late” I said walking around the back of the club with everyone following.

“Oh I forgot to say, every year a huge tournament is held for fighters. We don’t know the location or time until we get a text the same day. I’ve been winner four years straight so far” I said walking up to the bouncer guarding the door, nodding my head to him he let me and the rest of my group past. The pumping beat of the music hit me full blast walking behind the bouncer as he led us into the basement. Entering it, it was just as I had described to the others in the car from the mats on the concert floor to the small wall around the fighting area. I walked into the fighting area passing my bag to Alice. Stretching my limbs I walked over to the club owner.

“Ah I’m glad you made it Abby or should I call you swan?” I shoved him playfully and carried on to stretch until a tall bald guy around the age of thirty walking over to me holding his hand out, shaking his hand the bets began. We both placed our money into the referee’s hands and walked into the middle of our area.