Virtue to Vice

Episode 4

Cat pressed his head down hard, tangling his finger in Whiplasher’s already wild hair and pressed one hand flat against the man’s chest, moaning quietly the name of the man on top of him.

The boy had to admit, right after feeling the thrill of watching someone take their last breathe this was the best part of a successful mission. He loved the way that after every mission he would have Whiplasher all over him, pounding into him hard and raw, just the way Cat enjoyed it and Whiplasher craved to do it.

It wasn’t that Whiplasher never fucked him, no, that he did many times, but it was that they laid in this position, facing each other, and making it easier for Cat to embrace the man when felt that he needed to.

And even if Cat held his eyes closed while moaning his master’s name, just enjoying the rhythmic movements they made, he knew that Whiplasher looked at his face the entire time. He could feel the burns of Whiplasher’s eyes down his spine, knowing that for every moan or cry of pleasure the boy made Whiplasher licked his lips.

“Andreas.” Cat sighed, the mission was complete and he could use Whiplasher’s original name again.

Feeling like he would go crazy soon Cat opened his eyes slowly, meeting Whiplasher’s raw eyes in a way that got him to feel less like a toy, and more like a real lover. Groaning he forced down Whiplsher’s head, crashing their lips roughly together and kissed the him with a hunger that always surprised the older man.

This was one of the few times when Cat could demand something too, when they fucked after a well done mission.

With a shudder through his whole body and a cry of Whiplasher’s original name Cat came between their sweaty bodies, soon enough he could feel how Whiplasher filled him with his own substance, letting out a satisfied sigh as he did so.

Breathing heavily Cat looked over his master’s face, stroking away a few strands from Whiplasher’s face with his slender fingers.

Whiplasher grunted and pulled out of Cat, lying down on his back next to the teenager, he never liked the small things of care that Cat did. It made him feel uncomfortable and it wasn’t a good thing for Cat to show emotions.

Whiplasher knew that Cat had the mind and thoughts to manage to get long, having such perfect features that caused both men and woman to look twice helped too, but if he didn’t learn to control his human feelings it would get much harder for him to get somewhere.

Cat reached out over his leader, opening the cigarette box lying there and haled out two of them. After a quick kiss over Whiplasher’s lips, which the man to both of their surprises answered, Cat placed one of the cigarette’s between his leader’s thin lips and lighted it up, repeating the motion on his own cigarette.

With a thinking face Cat straddled Whiplasher’s hips, doing it slow in fear of being hit away. When the man didn’t do anything to get away Cat, he smirked a little and shifted to a comfortable seating, drifting away in thoughts while watching how that smoke fleeding from their cigarette’s disappeared to a cloud of nothing at all.

Cat honestly didn’t like sitting this exposed and naked for anyone, but he would never admit or show it to Whiplasher, this was at least one of the feelings, or thoughts, that he could control. Sure, he had a beautiful body (for Cat it wasn’t great or okay, it was beautiful and he knew that Whiplasher thought the same, even though he never would admit it with words) but to just sit like this, showing every full part of his naked body in front of Whiplasher’s observing eyes?

Slowly Cat placed just his fingertips lightly over Whiplasher’s chest, sliding them lower downwards in an erotic way that effected Whiplasher’s body. Cat wasn’t tired yet, he could gladly put up with long sleepless nights, all filled with raw sex.

He knew how to get Whiplasher hard quickly again, he was good with his fingers, and had got directed by Whiplasher himself from the very beginning.

Even if he never would admit it, Whiplasher was proud of Cat for being such a quick learner. Before joining the squad Cat had never seen someone die before, now he almost found it exiting, it got him thrilled. And before meeting Whiplasher, Cat had never been with a man.

All and all, Cat was a quick learner.

Cat looked at Whiplasher with wondering eyes while moving his fingers lower down over his abdomen, Whiplasher didn’t do anything at all, and Cat took that as a sign that he was allowed to continue.

With his breath hitching up almost unnoticeably Cat grabbed Whiplasher’s softened cock and started to stroke it. Silently he counted down in his head, smiling wide and proud when his master was fully erected again.

“You shouldn’t smile so much, you’ll get wrinkles.” Whiplasher said, holding back all the moans Cat knew was threatening to pass his lips.

“Is that why you never smile?” Cat asked, twitching his wrist in a way that got Whiplasher’s hips to jerk up and press hard against Cat’s. “You should smile more, you would look hot with wrinkles.”

A yelp escaped Cat as he suddenly found himself forced down against Whiplasher, the master was painfully gripping onto his hair with long cold fingers. The pain burning Cat’s scalp and made him want to hit away Whiplasher’s hands, but he restrained himself from it with the knowledge that if he did so, he would get to feel the punishment for it.

Instead the movement of his hand got harder, quicker, moving his bottom lip in a begging manner for Whiplasher to kiss him, he could feel how his hard breathes and quiet whimpers were disappearing from his leader’s lips.

“Don’t talk like that to me ever again.” Whiplasher whispered harshly, giving the boy a few seconds to think about what he had said before crashing his lips against Cat’s with such force that Cat would have forgotten to breath, if he wasn’t already breathless by kissing Whiplasher.

Cat just mumbled something that could be classed as an agreement, gasping lightly into his master’s mouth when he grabbed Cat’s hips and guided them forward into right position.

The kiss broke as Cat sat back up, taking a hold of Whiplasher’s knees as the older man unmercifully forced Cat’s hips down, and inched himself into the warmth of Cat. With a shameless moan Cat threw his head back, loving the feeling of having every inch of his master buried deep in him.

He wasn’t like Whiplasher at all when it came to this, he couldn’t force himself to not show the pleasure he felt, and when it came to being taken like this by Whiplasher – he didn’t wanted to hold back either.

Cat loved that Whiplasher was the one in command, that he found pleasure in ordering people in the smallest doing, he loved to feel Whiplasher’s strong hands over his hips as the man forced him up and down, deciding the pace to something he knew they both found pleasure in.

“Fuck.” Whiplasher suddenly grunted, taking away his hands from Cat’s hips when the sound from the doorbell echoed through the apartment. Irritated he glared at Cat. “Open it.”

Cat glared back at his master, he thought that they could let the person outside the door wait until they were done, but he knew Whiplasher well enough to know that something like that wasn’t even worth thinking about.

With a sigh the boy moved up, hating the empty feeling he always got when they had to end without sending either Cat or Whiplasher to their release.

Quickly he pulled on his boxers while Whiplasher also moved out of the bed, Cat didn’t bother to put on something else as he went out through the room, whoever standing outside should know well enough that he was Whiplasher’s toy, there was no reason to hide it since sooner or later the waiting person would find out anyway.

“Yeah, yeah. Calm down mother fuckers.” Cat grunted under his breath, going across the living room. He forced away his irritated expression and showed up a fake welcoming smile instead as he opened the door. “Good day, can I...”

His eyes got plate round and his voice faded away so soon he saw the four women outside the door. The women were beautiful, Cat couldn’t object to that, but they was also members of the worst society ever. In other words, this meant that they were screwed. Again.

The woman standing in front of the others – the leader, Cat had learned during his time at Mr. Theroux – eyed him with a cold hearted expression. He knew that she recognized him. Cat may have been just a servant in her eyes, but as any good leader, she remembered what everybody else took no notice to.

“I see.” The woman lifted her chin higher up in an arrogant motion. “That’s how it works. We’re here for your leader.”

“Flattering, but I’m not his leader.” Cat spun his head around as he heard Whiplasher’s voice, the man was already fully dressed. If he was surprised over seeing the four women he hadn’t shown it, he simply looked back at the woman with the same cold eyes. “After our job was done I brought him with me, he didn’t have much need for staying there and I was in need of some company.”

As the good ‘servant’ Cat was he stepped out of the way when Whiplasher came closer, he didn’t dare the question he was dying to get a answer on. Why did Whiplasher protect him?

Casually Whiplasher held out his hand, allowing the woman to take it. “Whiplasher Bernadotte.”

“Alice Noreen.” They both let go of each other’s hands. “I’ve got news from my sources, that you’re the one guilty of our dearest member’s death.”

Whiplasher knew who the woman was hinting on, Cat had been quick to tell the four men who the woman Skinny had taken the life of was, only so it wouldn’t come as an surprise when the women came.

“I can’t say that I know what you are talking about.” Whiplasher looked closely at the woman when she without getting asked went inside of Whiplasher’s apartment, followed by the three dedicated servants. “By all well means, come into the warmth.”

“Spare me your lies Mr. Bernadotte. I’m certain that you knew that we wouldn’t be here if we wasn’t 100 percent sure of it.”

“You may be right miss, but I can’t claim guilty for her death when I’m not the one in charge of it.”

The women’s eyes darkened and Cat gulped, he could think of a million places he’d rather be then here.

“Even if you weren’t the killer, you can’t lie about being the one deciding to kill Kacina.”

“True that. Cat.” Whiplasher turned to the scared boy. “This is not a proper conversation for your ears. Leave us.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Cat’s heart pounded hard in his own ears as he did a quick exit to the bathrooms, the only room in the house with a lockable door. He couldn’t be quite sure over Whiplasher’s intentions not to have him there, and it scared him. It could either be that the man would continue to protect him from having any part of the mission.

Or, Cat thought while locking the door behind him, he will claim me as the murderer.

It was the second thought that scared him, that made him fear for his life. The thought of Whiplasher turning Skinny in was nothing more than absurd, Skinny had been in the squad since the start and would therefore not be a choice of betraying. Skinny was the least merciful of them all, except Whiplasher, and that made him to one of the most important.

The part scaring Cat the most was that Whiplasher had much to lose for giving out Skinny, but he had nothing more than a good fuck to lose for giving out Cat.

His thoughts kept racing, and Cat became more and more frightened for every passing minute. After twenty minutes all alone in the bathroom he felt like crying, something he proudly restrained himself from doing, as someone knocked on the door.

“Eric, it’s time for you to come out now.”

Normally Cat liked when Whiplasher’s voice was soft like this. When he talked with that gentle, calm voice instead of the normally cold and hoarse Cat was more than usually willing to let the man do whatever he wanted to him.

This time it did nothing more than to scare him.

“Yes. Sir.”

Cat felt it like he would pass out as he slowly opened the door, his scared eyes meeting Whiplasher’s dark and relaxed.

“What will happen to me?” Cat asked in a whisper, looking at his master with frightened eyes. “Sir?”

“Nothing that will hurt you if you play good.” Whiplasher grinned and pulled Cat against him. “We’re going back to Belgrade.”

“I’m coming with you? Sir?”

“I need someone entertaining me. Besides,” Whiplasher forced down Cat onto his knees. “You are just like them. You’re beautiful and eye forcing, but you have something more important too.”

Cat didn’t ask for what Whiplasher meant. His master had just complimented him, that was all he cared about, for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally forgot about this one O.o

But at least it's up now, so be happy. And I appreciate comments :)