Romeo and Juliet: Remixed

FAQ's on my profile page...Any concerns or questions will probably be answered there. If not, please comment. I love to make my stories better!! Thanks! :D)

Remixed?
More like, screwed up!
A fairly good director, I'd hoped for a normal play with adequate actors (read: not mentally insane). You know, something that could help me in my career.

Cue laughter now.

Nope, instead I got Romeo and Juliet, which sounds great until you add the fact that all I have to work with is a script, a stage, and a bunch of crazy, hormonal, questionably straight men with anger issues. Oh, and Hayley Williams.

Please shoot me.

Featuring!!! (drumroll please!)
Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Frank Iero, Lyn-Z, M. Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan (RIP Jimmy :( ), Johnny Christ, Burt McCracken, Quinn Allman, Jeph Howard, Matthew Leone, Nathan Leone, Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, Ryan Ross, and Hayley Williams.

Disclaimers:
I do not own anything but the plot line.
I love all these people and think they're awesome!! All dislike or teasing is strictly humorous ONLY!!!!
Creative liberty was taken with the actual facts and/or events.

Link:
http://shakespeare.mit.edu/romeo_juliet/full.html
The original Romeo and Juliet

Rating:
Strong language (of course!)
Slash (guy-guy) implied and/or occurs (not sure yet ^.^)
Sexual innuendoes (of course!)
Gerard Way (just kidding...love you...<3 XD)