Too Complicated

Chapter 3

"Ugh! Gross! I can't believe he slept with the queen of slut!" Blair said, disgusted. (I called her, she told Clair, and Clair called Courtney) I looked at her and she smiled at me. I'll kill for her looks...trust me...I will!

She has cherry brown hair, in a high ponytail today, and her lips are full and red. Her nose matches her face, soft and well it's the best nose in my group of friends. Her clothes are always...interesting in a good kind of way. She doesn't wear make up and yet her face is so beautiful!

"Tell me about it! Is that really the Mark we knew from elementary through...wait he started sleeping around with girls in middle school right?" Clair half said,half asked.

Clair is...well Clair. She's Blair's twin sis and trust me if you believe twins do everything together, say the same thing together...you're wrong. Kind of. You see, Clair is the opposite of Blair, although they have the same face and stuff, Clair doesn't dress all nice and pretty. She dresses in jeans, any type of jeans, and a T-shirt. She also wears those skater shoes or something. Her cherry brown hair is usually down, but she doesn't bother to fix it, and well she loves to skate while Blair loves to sing.

"Yup...Who did he sleep with in sixth grade? 7th? 8th?" Courtney asked. Courtney is a little different than everyone in the group. Again, kind of. She wears all this emo-ish clothes, but she's not emo, she said it not me, and she wears dark make up. Her clothes are black, from her T-shirt to her shoes, and they are all ripped. Her jet black hair with pink stripe, which she colored, is tied in a low ponytail. She has piercings on her nose, eyebrows, ears (FIVE), and on her bellybutton.

"He slept with all the girls in middle school, except us." I said, looking at Mark...and Kendra. Did I tell you I HATE HER?

"That's a good thing cuz I'm not sleepin with him. Never, never, never!" Courtney said with finality.

Everyone agreed. After a while, we ordered smoothies, Strawberry for me and Blair, Banana boat for Clair and Blueberry heaven for Courtney. Christian, a friend of Mark and an employee in Lind's Cafe (I still can't believe he works here because he said he will never work in his lifetime since they're rich, but he failed all his tests so his parents refused to give him money), came with our smoothies. He set it down in front of us. He sat down on one of the empty chairs, next to Blair, and Blair grimaced. She HATES Christian. I always tell her to keep telling herself that though!

Mark came over to our table when he saw Christian sitting on our table. There are six chairs on one circle table and twelve on a rectangular table. We chose the circle table as OUR table because we can see everything from up here and no one can see us...spying.

As Mark made his way to our table, Kendra started yelling his name and everyone sssshhhhed her. She has a big mouth!

Mark finally reached the table, it takes two minutes to climb up the wooden stairs, and all of us, except Christian who was drooling over Blair, stared at him with our you-better-tell-us-what's-going-on-or-else look.