Too Complicated

Chapter 4

He looked at us with dazed look.

"Confused?" Blair and Clair asked at the same time. They looked at each other and made a stop copying me look. They always have that look everytime they do or say something together. I told you they're not completely similar!

"Oookkkkk....Freaky!" Christian said. The twins rolled their eyes and they made the look again.

"Anyway...why did you sleep with her? You know we hate her right?" Courtney asked.

He nodded. N-O-D-D-E-D!

"Oh my god! I can't believe you! It's better to think you're gay than thinking you slept with Kendra!" I spat.

"Look, I already slept with most of the gir--except you guys since ya'll are my friend and Kendra is the only one left!" he defended himself.

"Whatever!" we all said at once, excluding Christian who was still drooling over Blair.

He went back to his lost little slut and we continued sipping our smoothies like nothing happened.

After the incident at Lind's Cafe, I asked Courtney to drop me off at the park where we all met. It was a summer day and I was playing on the sand box. A boy came to talk to me and he introduced himself as Mark. Then his friend Christian came with the twins and the twins knew Courtney and you all probably know what happened next. We introduced ourselves and we became friends. We were only five years old then, but now we're sixteen and my birthdays coming up!

I'm not into parties! I mean I'm a social person, but I don't like celebrating my birthdays! I don't know why but I think it's because of my parents and my friends going overboard about the party. They become so obsess to the whole party thing, they forget they need to ask me for any ideas! It annoys me!
♠ ♠ ♠
....Enjoy(?) anyway....