Too Complicated

Chapter 6

I went home after Andrew and Chloe dropped me off. He offered and I didn't have a ride. I god damn wish my mother buys a car...or my dad!

I went straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I stayed in the shower for an hour before getting out to watch my favorite T.V show, One life to live. It airs at two in the afternoon. I went to my bedroom and changed to my favorite baby blue T-shirt and jean shorts. I combed my hair and put on my earrings. After making myself look good, I went downstairs to find my mom and dad "arguing" again.

I ignored them and instead I turned on the T.V. I turned the volume as loud as it possibly can and they both stared at me.

"What? I'm watching!" I spat.

"Lexi, turn the volume down! We are trying to discuss something!" she said, frustrated. She crossed her arms across her chest and my fucked up parents waited for me to leave or turn off the T.V. See, if they say they are "discussing" something, they meant; Lexi get out or you're gonna get it!

I ignored them. Why would I listen to them? They don't even know I ditched school! They didn't know I go to parties to drink and smoke! They always think I'm such a goody two shoes who follows their stupid orders! I hate them.

They left the room and they headed upstairs. The yelling and screaming grew louder until I can't take it anymore. I left the house and I went to my favorite store...five minutes away from the school! I tried to stop myself from going, but before I knew it, I was on my way. I took the bus and when I saw the familiar road and building, I asked the driver to stop and I went out.

I waited for the bus to leave and I went inside the store to see my friends all staring at me like I did something! Okay, maybe I did, but don't blame me!

"What?" I asked walking towards them.

"What!" the twins exclaimed in unison. They rolled their eyes and the attention went to them. I was so glad! I don't like being the center of attention!

I called for the employee with red vest and black pants (EEWWW) and five minutes later, my smoothie was on the table.

As I waited for the twins to stop arguing, Andrew came in through the glass door.