Status: Slowly Writing...Bare With me.

I Love CupCakes

Own Up

Image

Helens interview 9.55am

The meeting with Helen was a little awkward. She was still wearing that annoying pink sweater. I swear to god if she takes it off I’ll steal it and burn it. Helen wasn’t very talkative, but at the rate and speed Rachael was talking I wasn’t surprised. The only thing I could tell is that Helen was very anxious and scarred as Rachael was killing her with words

“THAT DIARY WAS PRIVATE,” she screamed. “HOW DARE YOU??”

“I-ii-I” Helen stammered, she wasn’t so goby and loud when Rachael was here.

“YOU HAVE RUINED KATES FUTURE!!”

“I just wanted the truth,” she moaned. “That’s all.”

“I want the truth Kate, do you love me?”
“No”


Natasha’s voice echoed in my head as she asked me that small question that changed my life.

I tuned back into Rachael’s conversation.

“She didn’t finish the interview,” Helen argued.

“She was going to,” Rachael shot back at her; I lost myself in my thoughts again. I don’t think I could lie anymore, I don’t think Gemma would like it, but I didn’t want her to be found and terrorized by fans and paparazzi, but this was it I had to tell the truth.

“I still am going to” I cut in, both heads turned and the room fell silent.

“What?” Rachael asked?

“I’m still going to do it, but this time the truth” a smile appeared on Helens face and to my surprise it appeared on Rachael’s to.

“Why?” Rachael asked.

“People need to know.”

“Mm k” Rachael moaned.
“BRILLIANT” Helen shouted, and beamed at me.

“But...” the smile faded “Give me my diary and seven days to think, and also a list of the questions you’re going to ask me.” She nodded and agreed to my terms.

Rachael’s Car 11.30 am

Rachael sighed heavily, and shook her head silently

“I’m going to write the missing chapter tonight, and then released it on to the internet.” She turned to look at me, her eyes were gleaming.

“You’re doing the right thing Kate.”

“I hope so...” I muttered taking out the list of questions Helen had given me. There were 20 questions she has whipped up on the spot whilst we had been there, I trailed my finger down the page and looked through them, most of them were about how true my book was, one way or another I was going to tell the truth and not let Helen spoil my books meaning.

Kate’s house 4.30
I sat down slowly at my desk and logged on to my computer. Opening up a word document I started to type. It took a while to get the words on to page and to find out where to start from, I was doing the right thing wasn’t I, or at least I hoped I was.

I finished the missing chapter all in one night. Loading up the internet I logged on to my official In love with a dream website and started a new thread.

Dear readers

This is Kate Maden speaking to you, yes the real Kate Maden, there is a new chapter to my book, and it is to replace chapter ten, I will release it on the internet in exactly three hours and hopefully in book form in two days, there is only one chapter to this book, and when you get it I want you to rip out the original chapter ten and replace it with the new one, then everything will make sense, please forgive me.

I hit enter.... I hope I just did the right thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm dyslexic give me a break