Status: Slowly Writing...Bare With me.

I Love CupCakes

Return To me

Image

Helens Interview 2.00pm

My pager started to bleep madly. I lifted my head, and glanced down at it, it was Rachael.

Turn on your phone bitch it read. I growled slightly and switched my phone back on. It instantly flashed with seven missed calls and three unread texts. Technology was the epitome of my world right now. It then flashed again, Rachael was calling. I hit accept and put it back to my ear.

“Why didn’t you sent it Kate?” she inquired as soon as she realized I was listening

“I had no need to.”

“Why?”

“Because she came back.”

“When?”

“10th October.”

“How can you remember these dates so well?” There was a slight pause in our conversation as I tried to think of why she would want to know.

“How could I not? There in my diary.” I heard a small muffled cry from outside the door, and a small banging. I ignored it and went back to the phone convocation.

“Humm,” she moaned. “Are you ok?”

“No.”

“I think you should start telling the truth.”

“What?!?”

“You can’t keep lying Kate. Gemma wouldn’t want you to!”

“If I stop, and tell the truth people will go after her, and they will find her!”

“Yes and…??” She was waiting for more of a reason why I shouldn’t do that.

“I could never find her again like that.”

“Kate, you won’t find her. You went to Glasgow. You went to her house. There was nothing there remember? She was gone.”

“I remember.”

“I think you should start telling the truth, starting with why you never sent the letter…”

“Fine…” What else could I do besides give up.

Sunday 10th October 2010

-1 new message-
-Message opened-

Gemma – I Love You.

My heart stopped a sort of smile started to spread across it, I grabbed my key board and replied.

-Reply-

You – I Love You To. Even though I did not show it, I really do.

I sat back awaiting the answer.

-1 new message-
-Message opened-

Gemma – :( I don't want it to be over for good with us.

-Reply-

You - Me neither :(

-1 new message-
-Message opened-

Gemma – Does it have to be? :/
I'm not like suggesting getting back together right now because I still need more time, but like maybe trying to get back to how it was before?

-Reply-

You - Right now I don't want to be together like lovingly but yea how it was before, my diary entries feel empty without you in them :(

-1 new message-
-Message opened-

Gemma – I want to Skype call you. -re-adds you.

A huge grin spread across my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys Im Dyslexic So what did you think

Editor note: Crap I'm so far behind!! NaNo took over my life!
Sorry yall!!

Cupcakes?